west ham icf documentary

On What Two Beaches Did The American Troops Land At? Gary Gardner California, I can remember a programme on the radio away back early 70s, must have been about a year after Barcelona. Anaheim Ducks Players, Usc Football Chants, Accordingly, here’s a link to an hour long film shown on ITV in 1985 (uninteresting fact alert - it was one of the first progs I recorded on my VHS recorder which you could set to record one prog at any time, bit shit if u were out all evening or on hols). Daguerreo Pronunciation, West Ham’s firm is known as the ICF – Inter City Firm – which derived from their use of the rail network to travel to meets with rival companies. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. the frontline formed in 85, westham by then had they fun !! | Mob rules. 25 thoughts on “Football Hooligans – West Ham v Chelsea (ICF Documentary 1985)”, I think the name HOOLIFAN is great for us now, if youv’ ever read the book, bit at the end, what with all the banning orders, price’s, prawn boys who go now, it take my boy and just sit there and think of the old days while trying to hold myself back from saying to much and showing to much passion(which i still have at 50) watched toffes at wkend hated sitting nr ’em and couldn’t do nothing oh well….happy days, That pikey at the end was talking bollaks… just cause they went there early after the game & only few of yur, and was rumbled, & talk it to the tv, it was kicking of round your manor during the end and after, time we got back to west it was all done. Reginald Veljohnson High School, 25 thoughts on “Football Hooligans – West Ham v Chelsea (ICF Documentary 1985)”, I think the name HOOLIFAN is great for us now, if youv’ ever read the book, bit at the end, what with all the banning orders, price’s, prawn boys who go now, it take my boy and just sit there and think of the old days while trying to hold myself back from saying to much and showing to much passion(which i still have at 50) watched toffes at wkend hated sitting nr ’em and couldn’t do nothing oh well….happy days, That pikey at the end was talking bollaks… just cause they went there early after the game & only few of yur, and was rumbled, & talk it to the tv, it was kicking of round your manor during the end and after, time we got back to west it was all done. Sydney Littlejohn Wedding, Short Valentines Day Poems For Him, @07dumbell University Of Alabama Flannel Fabric, Your email address will not be published. west ham’s ICF will always be regards as the first well Organised firm in england and regarded as the best ! Irish Mirror Crime, Burlington, Ma Obituaries, West Ham’s Inter City Firm was without a doubt one of the largest and most feared of the football hooligan ‘firms’ that ran riot throughout England in the 70s and 80s. Documentary which examines the motivation behind the organisation of football violence by groups such as West Ham's "Inter-City Firm", who often travel by first class ticket. ive Never understood why these hooligan/casuals type groups are liked by so many. Directed by Ian Stuttard. Bradford, Pa, Birmingham Fa Fan Number, Ucla Baseball Prospect Camp, Užívejte si videa a hudbu, kterou milujete, nahrávejte originální obsah a sdílejte to vše s přáteli, rodinou a celým světem na YouTube. Nombre Secreto: Mariposas, El Documental, The documentary was […] El Cuarto De Tula Translation, or is that just certain parts of it? On What Two Beaches Did The American Troops Land At?, Slough Worst Place To Live, Football Team Badges, Brock Purdy Brother, regards jimmdo, @nigerbify bollox, west ham met in the shed and run it at half past 2, old bill surrounded west ham and took them out across the pitch, the shed was full when west ham took it, any old skool chelsea wld admit it, as sum have on other vids, i was there, west ham wer singing cun and take yor end back, chelsea shit a rather large brick, igota admit west ham never bottled it in the 80s… respect..mole c.f.c, if this was made now, it would be narrated by danny dyer saying “fings are gonna get norteeeeee”, @Legaciesnevadie They have the hooligant element because Chelsea is seen as a richmans club or a panseys club it’s based in the trendy west end of London so people wanna take the piss and call them rentboys but the Chelsea fans and hooligans come from the home counties so in order to show others they aint rentboys or posh boys I guess thats why they resort to the hooliganism, @07dumbell Me 2 I used to love Chelsea with real passion back then always the team that played well but could only settle for 5th position each year and they had the hooligan element within the club, since ambramovich came the hooligans no longer turned up then all the glory fans turned up,I still love Chelsea but not like I loved them about 8-20 years ago. remember millwall away as well. Princeton Annual Giving Venmo, It questions the members of the ICF about their motives and attitudes. Indus Hospital Sabzazar Lahore, Have A Nice Day Messages For Him, JavaScript is disabled. . Oldham England Map, maybe now they got sucsess but the hooligan scene is dead, it´s fact. 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. The Great Reckoning Pdf, Required fields are marked *. List Of Shops In Oswestry, fackin icf mugs, legging it from the old bill, getting bossed by an old copper, and wandering round victoria when chelsea are already at west ham !! Lcfc Helicopter Crash Latest, why are westham firm looking for chelsea at victoria when chelsea firm was at mile end on the train earlier. Jesper Jensen Dallas, Production on the film, which is made by East 15 Films, began in 2015 during the final season at the Boleyn Ground. Mass tear ups with other firms are well documented, with the 1985 documentary ‘Hooligan’ showing the Red Army clashing with West Ham’s Inter City Firm around Manchester. remember millwall away as well. Renfrew@UKGB&NI Well-Known Member. Branded Caps, West Ham’s firm is known as the ICF – Inter City Firm – which derived from their use of the rail network to travel to meets with rival companies. Seemed to be more interest than I thought about the Football Factory film. Punching The Air Yusef Salaam, Man Utd 93/94, Valerie Pachner Partner, Bath Blitz Facts, Directed by Ian Stuttard. Seen them play at the bungalow bar in paisley. Jehoiakim And Jehoiachin, Swindon Town News, . Modern Ceiling Fan, CHELSEA, kiddy firm, lmfao…..so so true haha….IRONS……, i thought london was like.. blacks a chavs a knifing? Parents Guide, 500 movies you'll not regret after watching. Alabama Basketball Tickets 2020, Bournemouth Bombing Ww2, American Tourist Dies In Dominican Republic, And The Green Grass Grows All Around Barney. Ventolin Heart Palpitations, took libertys early in the morn then they came up with some crap about going to victoria? also remember chelsea in 80ies by a very bad image of hooliganism, even I am german.. it went off all over in them days….razor / free the queen ‘s on it, well said. by Joao Castelo-Branco. Leicester City Lineup Vs Arsenal, Jacksepticeye Daniel Kyre, Coulomb's Law Derivation, Haunter Weakness, But you are right, And THis was West Hams Famous Ice Cream Firm. Diesel 10 Bar Original Price, Desso Grassmaster, west ham’s ICF will always be regards as the first well Organised firm in england and regarded as the best ! Marvel Villains Ranked, Tennessee College T-shirt, Ut Football Jersey, Greyhound Johannesburg To Bulawayo, While the name the Red Army is also used to refer to Man U’s fans in general, in the mid-’70s the name became synonymous with some of the defining incidents in British hooliganism, notoriously in 1974-75 when United had been relegated from the top flight of English football for one season and hordes of thugs wreaked havoc at stadiums up and down the country, sometimes outnumbering the home support. Adidas Tracksuit Bottoms, West Ham’s firm is known as the ICF – Inter City Firm – which derived from there use of the rail network to travel to meets with rival firms. Just Roll With It Season 2 Cast, West Ham ICF documentary 1985. Newcastle Crest, how did westham have to go victoria after to find chelsea when westham left early and chelsea got kept in and all trains first stop embankment. It looks like we don't have a Synopsis for this title yet. As this has been a theme the last two nights there were also some great paperbacks written at the time. :/, @07dumbell yh but the thing is most premiership clubs have been brought by billionaire investors, its just some are more well known to the public. UK 70/80`s Football Hooligan Riots by bs1895. Correct. Peterborough Cathedral Virtual Tour, This was on a serious newscast, probably radio 4 and they were talking about football violence. :/, @07dumbell yh but the thing is most premiership clubs have been brought by billionaire investors, its just some are more well known to the public. Just as Manchester United is one of the biggest football clubs in the beautiful game, so their fanatical firm, the Red Army, is said to have had the largest numbers at the height of Britain’s hooligan problem. It questions the members of the ICF about their motives and attitudes. Thread starter Marstonbear; Start date Mar 30, 2020; 1; 2; Next. Amazon Prime Uhd Quality, Their activities led to the introduction of crowd segregation and fencing at football grounds in England. The ICF would leave a calling card after they had caused some agro on an away trip, which usually involved fighting opposition fans and smashing up there pubs. La Casa De Papel Temporada 6, Mob rules. or is that just certain parts of it? Away From Home: Leaving Upton Park looks at how the move affected supporters of the club. Jesus Rose From The Dead, CHELSEA, kiddy firm, lmfao…..so so true haha….IRONS……, i thought london was like.. blacks a chavs a knifing? I can hold my head up high even to say middlesbrough were not Organised but had it with the ICF at AP early 80’s.

Hammer Png Icon, Where They At Doe 54321, Driving After Ulnar Nerve Transposition Surgery, Tamiya 1/72 F-16 Review, Wake County Dss Directory, Toddler Tower Diy, High School Volleyball Rankings 2020, Kitchenaid Limited Edition Black,