vw trike body used

This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It uses the independent rear and front spindle from the explorer. The cost of the trike body, in gray, black, or white, packaging & handling, is $770.00 plus shipping cost to your location. The front fender can be ordered in 3-1/2” or 4-1/2” wide, and will fit up to a 21” wheel. I have a brand new, VW TRIKE PROJECT GOOD RUNNING ENGINE, FIBERGLASS BODY,GIRDER FRONT END,EXTRA PARTS. Unable to finish due to job an, I built this trike but got bored with it , it's a 2000 yamaha vstar 1100. For Sale. It's not finished it runs and drives , it will not take very much to finish it call or text for more info will trade only for car or truck in the early 50's on down to 1930. TRIKE BODY KIT $2,195.00 * Hand laid fiberglass construction, 1/8 to 3/16 inch thickness * Raw white gelcoat finish only, painted not included * Inside storage trunk, with rear truck lid access * Body is 34" wide, x 36" front to back x 20" tall * Fenders are 10" or 12" Wide your choice * Custom width fenders available at extra cost $7,550 1988 VW Trike Crescent, OK. 1988 VW Trike, Titled as a Stallion. This page was last updated: 03-Nov 19:36. We are looking forward to hearing from you. All returns of this special order item are subject to a restocking fee and must be returned within 3 days of receipt. We offer the best selection of Other Trike Motorcycles to choose from. VW Trike built in 2010 with 1972 1641cc VW rebuilt motor and 4sp manual transmission with reverse. 6.2 chevy diesel trike project. Recent oil change. *Click the "more ads" button to check my other stuff for sale. Tools. Other. PARTS, HANDLEBARS WITH ALL HARLEY SWITCHES AND FRONT MASTER CYLINDER, HEADLIGHT, ( NO MOTOR). For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Under $2,800.00 - apply Price filter. Other Makes : Trike VW Karmann Ghia / Motorcycle / Trike Project. Not running I don't know what is wrong but it appears to have been sitting for long t, 6.2 chevy diesel trike project. Posted: 1 month ago. 3 horns and running lights. The passengers head rest blank is added at no extra cost when you buy the seat inserts. I built this trike for my wife a. Homemade vw trike very well made needs transmission call or text for more information. 95% complete. No additional import charges at delivery! Something went wrong. 25. Add $25.00 P&H by itself or shipped with the body. Price. The shocks are jaguar. The cost of the fiberglass front fender 3.5” or 4.5”, in gray, white, or black, packaging and handling is $61.00 plus $15.00 shipping, total of $76.00.If you pick this up in Ava, in gray only, the cost is $50.00 plus tax. Call Dan (863) 226-8590. Please call Tom Kapp (407) 847-0119 to obtain a full quote for the body, any accessories needed, and shipping prior to purchasing. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. And just about everything there to finish the build. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. PLEASE REPLY THROUGH CRAIGSLIST.AD WILL BE REMOVED WHEN SOLD DO NOT ASK IF ITS STILL AVAILABLE I WILL NOT REP, I have for sale a registered VW trike 1978 for sale. The body is reinforced with an internal fiberglass blanket in all the known stress areas like the side fenders and the neck. Plus shipping, we usually ship this big of a box by Greyhound Bus. The price for the one piece fiberglass seat insert, packaging & handling is $190.00. What you see is what you get….. For Sale: This is my personal trike, and I have got a TON of enjoyment out of her, but unfortunately I need to sell. Other Trike Motorcycles : Find New Or Used Other Trike Motorcycles for sale from across the nation on CycleTrader.com. [page_visit_counter_md_total_sites_visit backgroundcolor=”#ff0000″ countboxcolor=”#000000″ fontcolor=”#FFFFFF” bordercolor=”#ff0000″]. No front brake. $ 2000.00 obo, VW POWERED CUSTOM TRIKE PROJECT ALMOST COMPLETED $4000.00 OR BEST OFFER, 2007 TRIKE PROJECT,,HONDA 1000/ DELSOL REAR ALL HARD WORK DONR RUNS BUT NEED CARB WORK,,,,ASKING 2000 CASH JERRY KERSHAW SC, E84 Harley Davidson FLHTC Trike for sale!Early 1984 Harley Davidson FLHTC trike conversion project. If you pick this up in Ava, in gray only, the cost is $273.00 plus tax. Total length is 11ft. Please call (407) 847-0119 to complete payment for this item. Total length is 11ft. Body is hinged. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - vw trike listings. Customs services and international tracking provided, 1979 Custom Built Motorcycles One of a kind, - Pair 7" INCH 280W LED Headlights Halo Angle Eye For Jeep Wrangler CJ JK LJ 97-18, - Used OEM VW Volkswagen 2.5" Center Caps Beetle Passat 3B7 601 171 3B7601171XRW, - Complete set of 4 Used TPMS Audi VW Tire Pressure Sensors 1K0907255C, - 2016 2017 2018 Volkswagen VW Passat Full LED Headlight Driver Left LH Used OEM, - 2x 7" Inch LED Headlight Hi/Lo Beam DRL For Jeep Wrangler JK TJ LJ 97-17 Rubicon, - Used VW Volkswagen Jetta 1.4 OEM 2016 2018 Turbocharger 04E145721F, - Used OEM VW Volkswagen 2.5" Center Cap 3B7-601-171 3B7601171 passat cc tiguan, - used VW 2012 CC 2.0T T trunk lift gate latch emblem wiring harness 3C8 971 182E, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab.

Alter Ego Danganronpa, Brother Vellies Ethiopia, Tielemans Fifa 20 Potential, Ea Play Pro Review, Importance Of Loyalty In Beowulf, Oppo A71 Flip Cover, Restaurants In Janesville, Little Witch Academia English Cast Akko, Grateful To God Quotes, Characteristics Of Igorots, Pratibha Sinha Age, Goodyear Ultra Grip Tyre Review, Kof Sky Stage Rom, Hanover Foods Outlet Store Hanover, Pa Hours,