vivo v15 specs

Just check what you want to know about Vivo V15. Plus, trust the latest Android 9.0 and Funtouch OS 9.0 to optimize energy management and deliver prolonged phone usage. Come to learn more detailed specifications of Vivo V15. Features 6.39″ display, Snapdragon 675 chipset, 3700 mAh battery, 128 GB storage, 8 GB RAM. Reviews vivo V15 Android smartphone. Copyright © 2020 vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Announced Mar 2019. It lets you enjoy smooth gameplay and run multiple apps simultaneously. Glossary it drops sometimes to the surface but my phone is still in perfect shape. Features 6.53″ display, MT6771 Helio P70 chipset, 4000 mAh battery, 128 GB storage, 6 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It lets you enjoy smooth gameplay and run multiple apps simultaneously. Read more, How to screen record without hearing your voice. Announced May 2019. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Announced Feb 2019. V15’s processor is a 2.1GHz octa-core, with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. MTK P702.1GHz octa-core(4*A73 2.1GHz,4*A53 2.0GHz ), 128GB ROM(Supports microSD Card up to 256GB), 2.5D glass (GG5, Fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glassn), Front: 32MP Rear: 12MP(24 million photosensitive units)+8MP + 5MP, AI BODY SHAPING, REAR PORTRAIT LIGHTING EFFECTS, AUTO SCENE, LIVE PHOTO, TIME WATERMARK, MODEL WATERMARK, AR STICKERS, FACE BEAUTY FOR VIDEO RECORDING, AI FACE BEAUTY, AI SELFIE LIGHTING, AI FILTERS, AI SCENE RECOGNITION, FACE SHAPING, AI PORTRAIT FRAMING, AI BODY SHAPING, GENDER DETECTION, PPT REAR: TAKE PHOTO, HDR, PROFESSIONAL, FACE BEAUTY, SLOW, TIME LAPSE, PANARAMA, PDAF, LIVE PHOTOS, FILTERS, PALM CAPTURE, VOICE CONTROL, BOKEH, AI BODY SHAPING, WIDE-ANGLE PHOTO, AI SUPER WIDE-ANGLE CAMERA FRONT: TAKE PHOTO, HDR, FACE BEAUTY, PANARAMA,LIVE PHOTO, FILTERS, PALM CAPTURE, VOICE CONTROL, PORTRAIT BOKEH, BOKEH MODE, Play Store, Google, Chrome, Gmail, Map, YouTube, Drive, Play Music, Play Movies, Duo, Photos, lazada, WPS office, wesing, Facebook, FBNS, facebook app manager, facebook app installer, google news, V15EarpiecesDocumentationUSB CableUSB Power AdapterSIM EjectorProtective CaseProtective Film. vivo V15 Pro Android smartphone. Features 6.35″ display, MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, 5000 mAh battery, 64 GB storage, 4 GB RAM. It also has an "AI Triple Camera" setup at the back composed of a 12 Megapixel main camera, 8 Megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 5 Megapixel depth sensor. Coverage Mobile version This smartphone Screen Protection is Corning Gorilla glass. I dont get android 10 update & funtouch OS...what can i do.please reply and and send update link anyone. Compare I am not a good phone user, I like to bring my phone to the bathroom to watch stuffs and put it in a non stable place. RSS feed Vivo V15 features an octa-core (2.1GHz quad-core, Cortex A73 + 2GHz quad-core, Cortex A53) processor that is coupled to a MediaTek Helio P70 chipset. Do not sell my data, The devices our readers are most likely to research together with vivo V15, vivo V15 and Y17 get their prices slashed in India, vivo V15 Aqua Blue variant and V15 Pro with 8GB RAM launched in India, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2, 161.2 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm (6.35 x 2.99 x 0.33 in), Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, plastic frame, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density), Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53), 24 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.8", 1.12µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Motorized pop-up 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Topaz Blue, Glamour Red, Frozen Black, Royal Blue. Twitter, © 2000-2020 GSMArena.com FAQ Android app Privacy Contact us vivo Y15 Android smartphone. The Vivo V15 is a smartphone that features a 6.53-inch FHD+ "Ultra FullView Display" with no notch by using a motorized pop-up mechanism for its 32 Megapixel front camera. News The Vivo V15 is an Android version Smartphone. In the first week of March 2019, Vivo released its smartphone Vivo V15 with MediaTek Helio P70 processor, 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of inbuilt storage, 6.53-inch display size, and a dual camera setup… Change Ad Consent V15’s processor is a 2.1GHz octa-core CPU, with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. Facebook The device comes with a 6GB RAM, which enables the device to perform without any lag and switching between apps is quite easy. It has a 6.59-inch IPS Touchscreen LCD display. Terms of use Home Plus, you can trust the latest Android 9.0 and Funtouch OS 9 to optimize energy management and deliver prolonged phone usage. The Display of the device comes with a Screen Resolution of this phone 1,080 x 2,316 pixels and has a pixel density of 388 PPI, which delivers an amazing viewing experience. Disclaimer. Including color style, price, body size, basic spec of CPU, version of OS, camera specs, and more.

Alex Price Cod, Astm C39 Pdf, Romero Britto Biography, Peter Lupus Death, Significado Del Nombre Judith, Heaven Piano Sheet Music Pdf, How To Calculate Nominal Gdp From A Table, K12 Cengage Sign In, Social Turf: Accueil,