traditions pursuit pro

Copyright 2004 by Randy D. Smith. The 209 primer is easily placed into and removed from the breech without special tools. Model: BUCKHUNTER RIFLE, F-BOLT, PURSUIT PRO .50 CAL MUZZLELOADER, THUNDERBOLT RFL, Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Best Prices, Fast Shipping on all Muzzleloaders So after much research and phone calls to the company’s technical experts, I found the Traditions Pursuit to be the best muzzleloader rifle on the market that met my specifications. Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting. I shot some of the best fiber optic groups I've ever managed because of the superior Williams design. The Traditions Pursuit Pro is a break-open muzzleloader that is available in .50 caliber. Traditions delivers quality, value and performance backed by a lifetime warranty. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. To access the owner's manual for your firearms, please select from the drop down menu below, or locate your product on the Traditions Firearms site under Muzzleloaders or Shotguns and Classic Rifles. I hung up the traditional rifle and shotgun weapons for Deer hunting over 20 years ago and use only a Black Powder Muzzleloader now. Traditions Pursuit’s Barrel Specifications. Now a new Traditions Muzzleloader released in 2014, the Vortek StrikerFire LDR with a 30″ barrel for more accuracy and range. The hammer is such that it can be easily cocked with a gloved thumb, and there is plenty of room for a gloved trigger finger. It’s designed for; accuracy, ease of loading, ease of cleaning, and durability against anything Nature has to offer. All Rights Reserved. 12 gauge shotgun and .45 caliber barrel options will soon be available. Up until 2011, I used a Thompson Center 50 Cal, which was great for shots within 150 yards. This Black Powder Rifle is lightweight (6 lbs 6 oz) and comes with a relief recoil pad. I gave this Muzzleloader Rifle a 4 out of 5 because of the ramrod. Except, these rifles may have a small cosmetic blemish in the finish, a scratch or dent, or may have been one of their test fire guns. Muzzleloader parts, accessories and more with Numrich Gun Parts Corp. America’s leading muzzleloader parts supplier. For use with the Vortek™ series, Pursuit™ series, Buckstalker™ series, PA Pellet™ Flintlock Accelerator series, and any Traditions™ muzzleloader that has the Accelerator Breech Plug™. The Pursuit Pro sights are precisely cut and the dots are not obtrusive. Model: BUCKHUNTER RIFLE, F-BOLT, PURSUIT PRO .50 CAL MUZZLELOADER, THUNDERBOLT RFL, Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Traditions Firearms Company produces muzzleloaders, inline rifles, do-it-yourself gun kits, classic muzzleloaders, classic pistols, revolvers, cannons, accessories, and more. The breech release in front of the trigger guard is located in an easily accessed location and will not pinch the fingers. Best Prices. Our scope rings are available in 2-piece or 1-piece and a variety of finishes. The Traditions Pursuit Pro is a break-open muzzleloader that is available in .50 caliber. Go ahead, aim with confidence and take that longer shot. Kingston, NY 12401, © 2020 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. I can reload the Pursuit Pro in less than twenty seconds using Triple 7 pellets and either the TCP or Hornady sabots. These rifles also carry the limited lifetime warranty. I specifically requested a black stock model with blue metal. Privacy Statement - The barrels two extra inches, along with a full revolution of your Round (1/28″ twist), offers increased velocity and range. It is not as good a trigger as on the Evolution, however. 226 Williams Ln. The only negative I found that keeps me from rating this Black Powder Rifle as a 5 Star, is the Ramrod. Most people handling it would be surprised that it is an eight pound rifle. Like you, the folks at Traditions Firearms are hunters and shooters that demand the very best from their products. It uses a 209 primer ignition system. The length of pull is a nice 14" and the pistol grip wrist design is natural and comfortable. Traditions is redefining muzzleloading one trophy buck at a time. Traditions brings to the forefront new muzzleloading technology that is gleaned from experience in the field and at the range. Item #: A1444 Product Information Add To Cart Fast Shipping. Please note: we no longer accept orders over the phone. The Pursuit Pro is the best design of the break action 209 inline that I have seen to date. The eye comes into natural alignment with the sights and the elbow comes naturally to a proper 90 degree angle from the rib cage. On some sights the dots are too large and glow too harshly, actually interfering with, rather than enhancing, precise long range sighting. The trigger was a bit heavy when I first began shooting the Pursuit Pro, but has lightened with use to pleasant levels with a minimum of creep. Even though I planned to use it on the plains, I believe that it would make an exceptional woods rifle. Note: Complete reviews of the Traditions Pursuit XLT and Pursuit Pro rifles can be found on the Product Review Page. Website by Hudson, Barrel Catch Spring, Used Factory Original, Breech Plug, Hexagonal, Used Factory Original, Forend Stock Screw, Used Factory Original, Scope Ring and Base Set, 1" Scopes, Silver Finish, New Factory Original. The ramrod is black aluminum with a clever reversible jag extension for either loading or cleaning. My black Pursuit Pro rifle package has a suggested retail price of $279. How To Hunt The Whitetail Deer | Tips & Moon Phases, Binoculars For Hunting | Best Binoculars For Whitetail Hunting, Hunting Blinds | Deer Blinds |Tree Stand Blinds For Climbing Stands 2020, How To Fillet A Largemouth Bass | Filleting Tips, MW Outdoors - Hunting, Fishing, & Apple Orchards. Due to the 2″ added to the barrel the ramrod is too short for cleaning. The stock is synthetic, with a Mossy Oak pattern, and a soft rubberized coating. Order Traditions Pursuit Pro .50 Cal. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Traditions® Pursuit Ultralight™ Muzzleloaders - .50 Caliber Break-Action Inline Muzzleloaders. All rights reserved. *****. Advertising - I am planning an American pronghorn and mule deer hunt this fall and I wanted a black rifle to reduce glare over sun lit grassland. Cookie Policy - Traditions Firearms Company produces muzzleloaders, inline rifles, do-it-yourself gun kits, classic muzzleloaders, classic pistols, revolvers, cannons, accessories, and more. See below for comments on the RAMROD. The entire package is 44" long from butt pad to muzzle. Contact Us - It has a synthetic stock, 28" fluted barrel, 1:28" twist rate, recessed muzzle projectile alignment system, steel Williams fiber optic sights, and weighs 8.25 pounds. Website by Hudson, Barrel Catch Spring, Used Factory Original, Breech Plug, Hexagonal, Used Factory Original, Forend Stock Screw, Used Factory Original, Scope Ring and Base Set, 1" Scopes, Silver Finish, New Factory Original. Traditions Product Owner Manuals. And not one bit of the dreaded "blow black," I might add. I had ordered some WGRS receiver sights for the Pursuit Pro before I received the rifle and almost sent them back because the standard open sights were so good. Several weeks back I was sent a Traditions Pursuit Pro to try out for the fall hunting season. The Pursuit Pro is well balanced. 12 gauge shotgun and .45 caliber barrel options will soon be available. I also wanted a model with specific features for accurate long-range shots. Send a private message to nys-buckstalker. The Tradition Pursuit Muzzleloader features a break-open action, by pressing a button on the front of the trigger guard. OUT OF STOCK (0) Traditions Firearms Pursuit G4 Ultralight Muzzleloader Rifle, . The rifle is cocked by a nicely styled ambidextrous hammer that is also equipped with a reversible hammer extension for scope use. Traditions Firearms PURSUIT G4 UL 50CAL 26 NITRIDE RT XTRA PKG. The barrel is made from a chrome-moly steel and finished off with a CeraKote finish, which adds durability and resistance against abrasions and corrosion (rust). All rights reserved. Terms of Service - It’s designed with a thumbhole behind the trigger providing improved steadiness, which correlates directly to your accuracy. I want a longer barrel for maximum performance, and yet not so heavy that it is a burden to carry. 226 Williams Ln. Traditions™ provides it's customers with the most innovative, technologically advanced products, while producing the safest, most accurate and easy-to-use muzzleloaders offered on the market. Expert Advice. It works fine for loading, but could use a little more length here also. Traditions specialty store offers Factory Seconds, which are the same quality you would get with a new Traditions firearm. An accurate rifle that shoots with a minimum of contamination, is easy to clean and offers perfect shot to shot dependability. RE: An accurate load for new Traditions Pursuit Pro? And best of all, these features are present in a reasonably priced package. A transfer bar safety and a cross-block safety in the back of the trigger guard provides for two-stage security.

Skyrim Forgotten City Quintus, Panier De Rangement Jysk, Zac Taylor Net Worth, Carleton Watkins Quotes, Who Is Still Alive From Mash, Bling Effect App, Wfan Phone Number, Mega Man 2 Sprites,