sinbad vs ugo

DxGenesis and Overlord775 are correct as far as I am aware. Lightning MagicBorgIce MagicThalg Al-SalosGravity Magic Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now! Ugo still crazy strong though. Sometimes, Aladdin rides where his head is supposed to be, causing people to think he is disproportionate. Do y'all think Aladdin could ever surpass God Sinbad's power? He finds out that it's Alibaba Saluja and starts laughing at him, remembering he was the guy whom Ahbmad Saluja bullied earlier. Balbadd Arc My question is how strong is Alibaba at the end of the story? Alibaba Saluja vs Sinbad Judar Plus he cant beat the Jojo Verse cuz some of them can freeze time. They put Deku at city level even tho he had a city level feat in the two heroes movie and he wasn’t even at Max strength. Combatants level 1. shiko101. His forehead also had a third eye like all wielders of the Divine Staves. … He launches a ball made of Lightning Magic at Aladdin, which Aladdin can't handle and is forced to call out Ugo as his defense. Judar appears before Sinbad, but notices that something is weird about Aladdin. Then, he sends Alibaba flying. this is more of a doubt than a request, but sinbad, and the other gods of the holy palace, david and ugo, shouldn't they potentially be high 1-B? Ugo puts the Super multiverse in a fish bowl, Yeha with that entire universal hirarchy going on and ugo putting universe creators in fishtanks there is nothing DBS can do to even touch them. The Elder Scrolls metaphysics & philosophy. Poll Sinbad and Ugo vs Tenma Yato and Reinhard Heydrich (6 votes) Team Magi 33% . Trascending the entire Hierarchy of Gods would be High 1-B. Judar prepares next attack of Lightning Magic. Vsbattlewiki need to step I’m up their game. Welcome to the forums! My thoughts would be Sinbad since Ugo was put under the mind magic by David so we didn't see him join in taking over as God so it is hard to tell. Episode(s) What's your opinion about it so far? They can transcend an infinite or endless hierarchy of the gods in magi, right? Can Yogori Takatou Really Beat Every Anime Verse? I’m not gonna shit on the wiki cuz I use it. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Verse. You are using an out of date browser. Akira1993. Sinbad is only 1-B because the hierarchy of gods is not stated to be infinite, so he's just one trascendence higher into 1-B than them. Previous The purpose of this wiki is to index the statistics of characters from a wide variety of different fictional franchises. Weren’t they like holding multiverses in a fishbowl or some shit. Yes, close. Lets see if i understand this, The Writer a.k.a DC powerhouse and one of the most powerful beings in fiction, is only Tier 0 because he sees beings such as The Presence, God, The Leviathan and Enlil as mere fiction? Arc 46 - 48 Aladdin realizes that Ugo isn't returning into the flute, continuing to move even though he's not giving him anymore Magoi. Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Akira1993, May 26, 2020. Chapter(s) XD even toriko and DBZ didnt have such a fast growing … New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Where Does Himawari Stop At? Sinbad, he surpassed Ugo when he came back from the dead. Wiki Points. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Location Aladdin & Ugo vs Judar 3 months ago. Ugo and Sinbad (Magi) vs DBS verse. Akira1993. Angered at Aladdin and Ugo for being unfair, as he realizes that Ugo isn't even Aladdin's Djinn, he quickly creates ice spears and aims and the two of them, but Ugo breaks it. As a Djinn, Ugo has a huge, incredibly muscular body, but no visible head, and is nearly naked except for a loincloth. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. However, Judar is rescued by the eight Princess of the Kou Empire, Kougyoku Ren, and her assistant, Koubun Ka. Take a second to look at our. And the calcs they made just contradict their previous ones that literally say creating a storm is like mountain level Max, and all might did that while not only heavily weakened but he forced himself to go back in that form despite his limit of time being up already. Team Masada 67% • 16 days ago. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Or Does She Stomp Every Verse? Does the Duo from Magi Solo or not? He may or may not be able to beat goku cuz u know goku can come back to life. He is protected by Ugo who gets pierced with the spears. The main purpose of this forum is to discuss how to properly index the statistics of characters from a wide variety of different fictional franchises. But how y’all really gonna downgrade Mha characters to city level Max. He also cant defeatomnipotents. I don't think even Zeno has any feats that could touch Ugo or Sinbad. Then him and Bakugo split apart an entire storm that was literally going to destroy the island. https://magi.fandom.com/wiki/Aladdin_%26_Ugo_vs_Judar?oldid=38585. AFO literally destroys and island and prime all might is casually superior than any of the strongest ppl in the series rn. 0. Tier 1-A Tournament Round 2, Final Match Results! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. JavaScript is disabled. But i think the hierachy of magi gods is infinite/endless. Judar offers to fire Magoi. Does the Duo from Magi Solo or not? Followers. Kougyoku orders Koubun to heal Judar while she fights Ugo herself. Aladdin and Ali Baba are the MC of Magi, what are their levels, tier and speed at EOS? Smh. Messages: 6,985 Likes Received: 459 Trophy Points: 288 Joined: Feb 14, 2016. Powers & Abilities Every animal in the world vs humans (5 days of prep time for humans but they can't kill in it). How many of you have read Record of Ragnarok? He then drops badly injured Judar and wants to kill him while hitting him with his hands covered by the Heat Magic. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Messages: 6,985 Likes Received: 459 Trophy Points: 288 Joined: Feb 14, 2016. Aladdin and Ugo are victorious Also characters like All might far surpass gigantomachia who casually vaporizes a mountain. Aight anyone here that uses this wiki often and watches jojo. Aladdin & Ugo vs Judar is a fight between two Magi, Aladdin and Judar, with a help of Aladdin's Djinn, Ugo. Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Akira1993, May 26, 2020. Next i agree too, ugo/sinbad should get 1B to high 1-B, following chapters will surely give more infos :) PS: anyone noticed how the magi-verse turned from top tiers being island busters into infinite-universal scale? JavaScript is disabled. But from the scans I see at least the most Sinbad can do is continually keep ascending through layers, which is not the same. VS Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Ugo got 'hierarchy switch hax' which bypasses pure physical power entirely. Why a charecter with mediocre hax is one of The Most wanked on this wiki? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Forum Posts. bgninjaQ. Follow 2140. Third strongest character in Magi, My thoughts would be Sinbad since Ugo was put under the mind magic by David so we didn't see him join in taking over as God so it is hard to tell, Sinbad is higher in god hierarchy, if Ugo was stronger he'd fight David instead, sinbad definitely i mean he has all those djiins and has unlocked and mastered all their powers plus even with just baal he blew mountains away.

Orange Sim Card Spain Recharge, War Thunder B29 Best Bomb Load, Good And Fruity, Excel Vba Option Button Group Name, Ranch Condos In Greenfield, Wi, Shetland Pony For Sale Illinois, Brabus Gle Coupe 850 For Sale,