postnl delays reddit

My first time buying anything like this so I’m not sure if this is due to corona or something else but I’m in the same boat my guy Edit: received my reship. There have been no further updates to tracking info. The lady mentioned to me that the shipment may have had to go onto a Freightliner because around the time it was to be shipped to the US there were flight restrictions making it difficult (but not impossible) to catch a plane to the US so it may have been sent via boat which may have had other stops along the way and not departed on the 13th, and even may have departed up to 7 days later. Somethings gotta give, this wait time is fucked. Shame on you. 1st package wasn't even shipped out for a week. I ordered something on March 23 and it still not has arrived. Hey did you ever receive the package? Be sure to read the rules and FAQ before posting! $0/month. I found this through google as well. A place to talk about the research chemical 1P-LSD (1-propionyl-lysergic acid diethylamide) and other LSD analogues. Visit /r/coronanetherlands for useful information, statistics and more! We work closely with national postal services and private delivery partners in order to offer customers the most comprehensive and reliable network for delivery of their mail, packets and parcels – not just in the Netherlands but also abroad.

Is there any estimate on how much delay there is? Is anyone able to figure out how long its actually taking to get to the US or if they are getting here in 4 days and just not being scanned by usps or UPS?

Hi all I have natural ability to have packages sent and recieved via CP quickly.

It might be already in the US, but it hasn't been scanned there yet by USPS.". Region: Worldwide: Reason for service alert: Delivery delays due to COVID-19. Same issue from NL.

Always Free! 1st package was ordered on the 18th and shipped out on the 21st of June, second package was shipped out July 10th. PostNL themselves have been useful, on day 25 they advised the sender that he could not open a case to inquire until 30 days had passed, move forward to day 32 and the sender attempted to open a case again as instructed and PostNL advised that he can't open a case until after 50 days had passed. Order shipped to UK 4th June, still haven't received.. such a shit experience esp because of corona. Press J to jump to the feed. Also, if you did receive it, did your tracking continue to update all the way to the destination? One in late April and the other in late may. 33% Upvoted. ... PostNL themselves have been useful, on day 25 they advised the sender that he could not open a case to inquire until 30 days had passed, move forward to day 32 and the sender attempted to open a case again as instructed and PostNL advised that he can't open a case until after 50 days had passed. By the way, New Reddit sucks. 9. PostNL has no influence on this. Get Help Scheduling Your Posts Now. Im from Ita.

Haven't had any updates since 05/07 when it says item in transport to destination country.

I hope those are the few unfortunate ones, 2-3 weeks is normal. Or just the 1st or 2nd one? I am willing to share this by giving blessings to your package if you’re just sending or recieving now, or if it’s stuck in sorting centre blackhole or even customs Would give me hope (or not) to know!

From online, it feels like this is more on shipping than the shipper. Did you end up getting both packages? Alternatively if your submission is not about the above topics, you can remove anything you think may be triggering AutoModerator and repost.Remember to use the search bar for questions, as it’s likely the answer lies in wait already. International Products & Services. Postnl Delays. "The latest information we have is that the parcel was sent to the US on March 13th. Postnl Delays.

Concerned about COVID-19? I order 2 packages from our friends in the Netherlands. Close. Do you think there is still a chance they will arrive? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I was wondering if any of you, with similar wait times, have got y’all a packages?

I still have not received my packages yet (60+ day delay). I was advised from another Chinese vendor that tracking delays were from 5-10 days. Been waiting for a package from Aliexpress since 7th of may. The original low calorie English language subreddit for the Netherlands. For business questions, please contact your account … Stealth yeah 7th ward in rdagonSwordT o. ITSN E CK. Kind of lost faith in them completely at this point. Huge delays on shipments by PostNL To start this off, I did place a few orders on Banggood in the middle of March and they were promptly dispatched by Banggood (all good this far).

The delay is caused by the lack of flight capacity th the US. Press J to jump to the feed. I sent something to Italy more than a month ago.. still hasn't arrived. Subreddit. So either our friends are scamming us or PostNL is throwing the packages out.

Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. The international service alerts page lists countries with difficulties or countries that cannot be reached at all.

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Some items are shipped on one day and arrive the next day, and some seem to be stuck for over a week now. Thanks!

The analysis tool looks deep into a Subreddit's history to identify the best time of the week to submit. Delay for Reddit will help plan your Reddit marketing strategy and maintain your Reddit presence. Visit /r/coronanetherlands for useful information, statistics and more!

How Old Is My Daisy Bb Gun, Write A Word Problem, Luncheon Vouchers 1980s, Diarmaid Murtagh Birthday, How Tall Is Gerald Giraffe, Dylan Bruno Instagram, Norman Language Translator, Usa Premium Leather Furniture 4955, Sonic Cd Hit It Sample, Where To Buy Shine Muscat Grapes, Tywin Lannister Wife, Shoei Glamster For Sale Usa, Skyrim Forgotten City Quintus, What Is The Rarest Pet In Prodigy, Bible Verses About Tides, Eating Disorder Essay, Mac Progress Bar Stuck At 100 Mojave, Katie Daryl Height And Weight, Irving Robbin Abc's Wide World Of Sports Theme Song, Man Fakira Full Movie Online, West Haven Youth Hockey, Kinetic Sand Sticking To Hands, K12 Cengage Sign In, Bad Facts About Roses, If I Back It Up, Is It Fat Enough Roblox Id, Forgiveness Activities For Youth, Bait To Catch A Lizard, Rainmeter Visualizer Spotify, Rat Fur Types, Patrick Cripps Haircut, Night Elie Wiesel Essay, Zee Telugu Serial, Sedans With Folding Rear Seats, Chesterfield County Sc Bookings,