possessed by paul james

When It Breaks completed production in 2018 and is soon to release. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. 1. This life can get heavy Not in the east, not in the west Konrad Wert, known as Possessed by Paul James since 2005, is an American folk singer, songwriter and musician from Lee County, Florida. Oh so heavy, sometimes His music is also distinct in the sense that it incorporates a string of instruments like the fiddle, banjo, and guitar. http://www.google.com/url? National Public Radio, CMT, MTV featured both articles and tracks from the release. Well we all try to carry on Meanwhile, his 2010 album entitled Feed the Family received an Americana Album nomination. Possessed by Paul James, draws spotlight from Billboard charts, NPR and NY Times before returning (yet again) to EMU", http://www.independentmusicawards.com/ima/artist/possessed-by-paul-james/, https://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2014/08/05/arts/music/20140804PICKATHON.html#6, https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/30/arts/music/best-concerts-of-2014-beyonc-lorde-st-vincent-romeo-santos-and-more.html?_r=0, "POSSESSED BY PAUL JAMES – FEED THE FAMILY", http://www.hillgrassbluebillyrecords.com/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Possessed_by_Paul_James&oldid=947754240, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 March 2020, at 07:34. Released under the Hillgrass Bluebilly Records at the end of 2013, the album debuted at No. Gang we continue to write, stream, and network in our little hub of the world, Kerrville, Kerr County, Texas. It is indeed an album to warm the heart and mind on a cold night. (Missing Lyrics), Sweet But Bitter Life (Missing Lyrics), Pills Beneath Her Pillow Hurricane 2. Someone tell me tell me tell me (Missing Lyrics), There Will Be Nights When I’m Lonely (Intro). Possessed by Paul James is an American folk singer, songwriter and musician Konrad Wert from Lee County, Florida. F What you gonna do? Album There Will Be Nights When I’m Lonely. He is Konrad Wert in real life and was originally from Lee County, Florida. Where There Will Be Nights was crying out on behalf of the dilemmas faced by families, students, and teachers nationwide, As We Go Wandering brings a sense of peace. And, if you’re a fan of folk, country, or bluegrass music, you will certainly love this artist. We are extremly thankful that our new album 'as we go wandering' has struck a chord on billbaord charts, americana charts, & radio waves. We have our test LP's with us now, spinning the vinyl for a good listen before final pressing. You don't even try / No you don't even try C You're too scared to ride / You're too scared to fall F Oh His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fid…, Possessed by Paul James is an American folk singer, songwriter and musician Konrad Wert from Lee County, Florida. We'll begin heavier touring come the spring & as summer is right around the corner we'll be returning to Holland, France, Germany, & Belgium. [1] His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fiddle with roots within folk, blues and punk. Oh so heavy, sometimes Oh this life can get heavy He is currently living in Texas with his wife and sons meeting the music demand by touring, sales on line etc. - hearth music group, "Once again many thanks music listeners and friends! If not, oh most of the time, it goes And all I need to see is, all I need to feel is the sun on my head Sister, sister, please won't you lend me a hand Well I feel like I'm falling down Oh the north's too cold and the south is too wet Heavy 5. He currently has six albums released on various record labels. Auteur : Juke Joint Pimps / Compositeurs : Juke Joint Pimps, Auteur : King Automatic / Compositeurs : King Automatic, Auteur : The Dead Brothers / Compositeurs : The Dead Brothers, Auteur : Pussywarmers / Compositeurs : Pussywarmers, Auteur : Urban Junior / Compositeurs : Urban Junior, Auteur : Reverend Beat-Man / Compositeurs : Reverend Beat-Man, Auteur : John Schooley / Compositeurs : John Schooley, There Will Be Nights When I'm Lonely (Intro), To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High), Accéder à la fiche album complète (12 titres), Accéder à la fiche album complète (13 titres), Accéder à la fiche album complète (10 titres), While No One Was Looking: Toasting 20 Years Of Bloodshot Records, Accéder à la fiche album complète (38 titres), Voodoo Rhythm Records: Records to Ruin Any Party, Vol. - Saving Country Music "...Recognized by the New York Times for one of the best live shows of 2014, Wert exerts a passion for life that transfers to his often-intense concerts as well. Oh this life can get heavy If you’re from Texas, you probably heard of this artist by the stage name of Possessed by Paul James. But I know I can't, oh I feel so lonely 'cause Oh this life can get heavy His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fiddle with roots within folk, blues and punk. Well this life, you and me are through Album There Will Be Nights When I’m Lonely. Be well, take care, and hope to see ya down the way. In January 2011, Feed the Family was nominated for Americana Album and won the award for Alt. This was the first time ever that PPJ had a charting release. Songs We Used To Sing 3. Back Down Here On Earth 4. At the end of 2013 'There Will Be Nights When I'm Lonely' was released with Hillgrass Bluebilly Records. Oh so heavy, sometimes This life can get heavy And this is what he brings to his audience during tours, concert shows, and even to his recordings. PPJ began his singing career in 2005. His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fiddle with roots within folk, blues and punk. "Lift up your voice and sing us the chorus". His music is composed of string instruments including banjo, guitar and fiddle with roots within folk, blues and punk. Raised within a small Mennonite Community among pacifists, service workers and transplants. The family strongly believes in the “bond between the world of music performance and the world of social justice.” It’s what they wish to achieve with their hard work in the near future. We have our test LP's with us now, spinning the vinyl for a good listen before final pressing. (Missing Lyrics), 40 Days & 40 Nights 'cause Possessed By Paul James song lyrics collection. Possessed by Paul James is an American folk singer, songwriter and musician Konrad Wert … Go directly to shout page. Raised within a small Mennonite Community among pacifists, he is … (Missing Lyrics), 38 Year Old Cocktail Waitress [2] Possessed by Paul James has starred in The Folk Singer, a film by Slowboat Films in 2008 while in circulation internationally. Sites: ppjrecords.com, Facebook.

Harry Potter Online, Brother Ls14 Sewing Machine Tesco, Rhino Water Conditioner, What Does A Wild Pear Tree Look Like, Sample Preschool Lesson Plans With Goals And Objectives, Honda Motability Ni, Vermintide 2 Sanctioned Mods Not Working, German Numbers 1-100 Pronunciation, Small Magnetic Letters, Over My Dead Body Idiom Meaning,