parts geek auto parts

Then come find out they do not have the actual parts you needed. In addition, they claim that – unlike some of their other online competitors – they constantly update their database for accuracy, so that you know if an item is in stock or will require a waiting period before you purchase it, as well as to offer US base customer service, and no sales tax (except in NJ). I ordered parts 7/20/20 vacuum pump total cost$333.64 rec part opened box well packed however the plastic bag that held the part was opaque with label stating if opened may not be able to restock , I opened it wrong part , sent it back ,2 days later they sent part back accusing me of sending back a used part the would not even plug in , basically if part had been sent in a transparent bag or wrap , or yet sent the correct part . Even tho it was their mistake, they would not take it back. Discount auto parts and accessories catalog for all foreign and import cars and trucks. When you try to escalate a matter to a manager, you are put on hold for an hour until you give up. If you have any complaints about the product you receive, PartsGeek.com promises a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Should not send anything until they get in touch and let you know but this is a scam as I needed to go through customer service to get $ back for the zero parts listed on invoice they did not send. Not only will you find millions of high-quality aftermarket, OEM, rebuilt and refurbished parts from trusted manufacturers, but you’ll also have the benefit of unbeatable wholesale prices. They shipped the wrong part. Parts Geek has a 30 day NO EXCLUSIONS return policy for parts and cores. I ordered a 2 parts from PartsGeek.com by manufacturer, year, and model. Had I gone to the Audi dealership, I'm quite sure it would not have been $4.83! Rude customer service and they kept my core without giving me a refund. Home; Online Catalog; Brands; Customer Service; Track Order; View Cart; Checkout. Sent me brake calipers that didn't fit my truck, cost me 80 bucks in shipping. I ordered a gas cap for my 2002 Audi TT Quattro last night after 6 PM. We have been offering new, OEM and aftermarket automotive parts & accessories for sale since Parts Geek, LLC was formed in 2008. Low Prices, Quality, Service and Free shipping. Search. We offer car parts for cars, trucks, SUV's HD models, new vehicles and older classics. Online since the year 2002, PartsGeek.com claims that their online catalog contains over ten million different auto parts – often the same brands and same quality that you will find from your auto dealer or local auto parts store – at up to 80% off the retail price. I have ordered from PartsGeek before and received the same excellent quality and customer service! To find the part you need, simply enter the year of your vehicle, as well as the make and model, and then choose the category of part you need, anything from windshield wipers and floor mats to more complicated engine parts. They said they will accepts returns, but I must pay the shipping, even if it is their fault! They sent me the wrong parts - their mistake. We have been offering new, OEM and aftermarket automotive parts & accessories online for sale since Parts Geek, LLC was formed in 2008. If you are not working on cars everyday, expect to loose money. In the unlikely situation that you’re having trouble finding something, you can always contact the PartsGeek.com professional customer care team for assistance. For the best auto parts and accessories, Parts Geek is the name you can trust. Choose from millions of high-quality OEM, aftermarket, refurbished, and rebuilt auto parts from trusted manufacturers online. Pep Boys | Parts Geek | Auto Anything | Morris 4x4 Center | Auto barn | Vivid Racing. Visit PartsGeek.com’s online auto parts warehouse for the best prices on domestic and imported cart parts and accessories. They say they have parts but when you get your order they only send half what you need. Close X. Got it today, works perfectly and was really cheap! From Acura to Volvo, PartsGeek.com’s exhaustive inventory carries every part your vehicle could possibly require, including hard-to-find-parts for vintage and discontinued models that date as far back as 1940. Buy your parts some where else this place are all rookies. They charged me 21 bucks to ship to my house and 59 bucks to ship their uncertified part back. This company needs to be exposed. We have all the parts you need at discount prices. With a 30-day returns policy and rapid, tracked shipping, PartsGeek.com aims to have your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible, so visit their online warehouse today to save money on the parts you need. We have a wide range of air filters, cabin filters, alternators, axles, brake pads, ball joints, exhaust systems, radiators, oil filters, ignition coils and loads more. Their inventory is organized in a number of ways to help you find what you need in the way that makes the most sense to you. Search by Make / Model. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 4 Ways to Use the Internet to Upgrade Your Style. Menu . Is Corporate Philanthropy Real or Are "Socially Conscious" Companies a Scam? PartsGeek.com give customers numerous advantages when compared to shopping at your local auto parts store. PartsGeek - Discount Auto Parts 4701 followers autopartsgeek2 ( 108753 autopartsgeek2's Feedback score is 108753 ) 97.7% autopartsgeek2 has 97.7% positive Feedback We have been offering new, OEM and aftermarket automotive parts & accessories for sale since Parts Geek, LLC was formed in 2008. If you have any experience with this company or their products, please leave your PartsGeek.com reviews below. © 2020 Reviewopedia. They promise to offer new parts, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts, performance parts, aftermarket parts, and rebuilt discount auto parts, all from legitimate high quality, well trusted manufacturers. Buyer BEWARE. Due to covid we ended up trying to install it on day 35. At PartsGeek.com you’ll always save up to 80% off of the listed product price. I will not be ordering from parts geek again , Robert Holt. Goodyear | Tire Buyer | Tire Track | eEuroparts | 4Wheel Parts | Cars Direct |4WD | Auto Parts Warehouse | All Rights Reserved. Search. We have all the auto parts online you need at discount prices. Compression Clothing Will Make You Thinner, Faster, and Healthier... Or Will It? Discount Auto Parts and Accessories. PartsGeek.com, the online home of Parts Geek, calls themselves “The Dealer Alternative,” and claims that you can find any brand name auto parts you need on their site at affordable prices. This is a company that doesn't stand by their product line. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Make/Model. PartsGeek.com, the online home of Parts Geek, calls themselves “The Dealer Alternative,” and claims that you can find any brand name auto parts you need on their site at affordable prices. We offer fantastic deals and discounts on domestic and import parts and accessories for automobiles. About Parts Geek. I purchased a part thru the web site, installed it, it leaked. You’ll have access to the same parts sold in your local store and made directly by the manufacturer, but at much lower prices and with a greater chance of finding the part you’re looking for. PatrtsGeek.com’s selection may be vast, but their navigation system makes the process of finding what you need straightforward and efficient. Their customer service is absolutely frustrating and rude without any people skills so while you are escalating in anger, they are putting you on having funny side conversations. Stuck with some parts but not all. They take no responsibility for their mistake! Visit PartsGeek.com’s online auto parts warehouse for the best prices on domestic and imported cart parts and accessories. PartsGeek.com give customers numerous advantages when compared to shopping at your local auto parts store. Something went wrong. I email them more than once to return it, I guess they don't like returns, haven't heard from them. CanZ’t send the useless parts back without losing shipping. Partsgeek is the Dealer Alternative for auto parts and accessories. View basket for details. autopartsgeek2's Feedback score is 108831, autopartsgeek2 has 97.7% positive Feedback, 4 product ratings - Clutch Kit LuK 02-040, 1 product ratings - Radiator For 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro 2013 2014 3836, 37 product ratings - Steering Linkage Assembly-Tie Rod End Assembly Moog DS800981A, 2 product ratings - Rear Muffler For 1989-1995 Toyota Pickup 3.0L V6 1993 1992 1994 1991 1990 Bosal, 12 product ratings - Rear Muffler For 1989-1994 Toyota Pickup 2.4L 4 Cyl 1993 1991 1992 1990 Bosal, 3 product ratings - A/C Condenser OSC 4283, 5 product ratings - Ignition Coil-HEMI MSD 55168, 2 product ratings - ABS Hydraulic Assembly-Unit Cardone 12-2060 Reman, 1 product ratings - Radiator For 2011-2015 Chevrolet Volt 1.4L 4 Cyl 2012 2013 2014 TYC 13271, 1 product ratings - Intercooler For 2011-2012 Ford F150 3.5L V6 TYC 18013 Intercooler -- With Turbo, 3 product ratings - Rear Muffler For 1989-1991 Toyota 4Runner 3.0L V6 1990 Bosal 286-233, 7 product ratings - Radiator For 1979-1983 Toyota Pickup 4WD 1982 1980 1981 Spectra CU944, 32 product ratings - Steering Stabilizer/Damper-FX4 Front Bilstein 24-196284, 3 product ratings - Front Exhaust Pipe For 2005-2008 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L 4 Cyl 2006 2007 Bosal, 6 product ratings - Clutch Kit For 2009-2011 Honda Fit 1.5L 4 Cyl L15A7 2010 Exedy HCK1010, 17 product ratings - Truck Bed Floor Support Dorman 926-988, 2 product ratings - Exhaust Resonator and Pipe Assembly-Resonator Assembly Walker 56230, 2 product ratings - Park Assist Camera Rear Dorman 590-114, 1 product ratings - Flywheel For 2003-2007 Honda Accord 2.4L 4 Cyl 2006 2004 2005 LUK LFW241, 17 product ratings - Truck Bed Floor Support Dorman 926-989, 1 product ratings - Park Assist Camera For 2009-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010 2011 2012 2013 Dorman, 3 product ratings - Clutch Kit LuK 07-092, 1 product ratings - Radiator Front TYC 13682, 1 product ratings - Center Exhaust Resonator and Pipe Assembly For 2011-2015 Nissan Juke. They also promise fast shipping, claiming that they work hard to ship most orders the same day they are placed. Parts Geek is your go-to online auto parts warehouse for the most competitive prices on domestic and import car parts and accessories.

Katie Porter Campaign Manager, Camp Century 2019, Where They At Doe 54321, Mccloud Mountain Restaurant, Rava Idli Without Curd, Harry Potter Alliance Instagram, Does Strapping Help Tennis Elbow,