nicknames for persephone

Anyway, I can't seem to think of any nicknames for the character other than Sef/Seph. It's just different and I love it. No top-rated suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas! That's the pronounciation ignorant fools use when they don't know how to pronounce it correctly. This was on our list of girl names with Zef and Sephi as our nicknames. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Persephone – ℙ, Persi, Fifi, ꧁♛ ♛꧂, Peach, Persy/percy. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. You are passing a message to a BabyCenter staff member. Honey, as Perephone is a Greek name, I gave you Greek nn, BTW the name is pronounced per-seh-PHONE-ee in Greek, but I like the way you list it better if the audience speaks English. Let me know what you think, thank you!! Persephone is one of those names that just worms it's way into your heart! Salma. Funny. I have a friend with a Persephone and she goes by Percy - it's adorable! I am going to sound stupid but I dont' know how to even say this name! I haven't actually heard either name around, I'm hoping either would be accepted as a suitable nickname for Persephone though. I'd stick with Effie or maybe even Percy. Please click here for more information. No rhyming suggestions yet, scroll down for more ideas. I believe Cora could be used as a nickname for Persephone barbecue the original name of that Greek godess was pronounced like Cora. If I have to pick one of those choices then I suppose Effie. Are you looking for couple name ideas? Persephone is about as unique as you’ll find, while the androgynous nickname Percie is a really cool pairing! I would love to meet a Persephone of ANY age! According to Wikipedia: In Greek mythology, Persephone ( pər-SEF-ə-nee; Greek: Περσεφόνη), also called Kore ( KOR-ee; Greek: Κόρη; "the maiden"), is the daughter of Zeus and Demeter. Persephone is pronounced per-SEF-uh-nee. Ni-ni. Does anyone else have any that I haven’t thought of? I really can't think of any others, that's a toughy. I have a daughter named Persephone, and we call her Sephie for short. Persephone the Palaeozoic; Palladian Persephone; Persephone the Palladian; Pan-African Persephone; Persephone the Pan-African; Pan-American Persephone; Persephone the Pan-American; Pan-Arab Persephone; Persephone the Pan-Arab; Pan-Arabic Persephone; Persephone the Pan-Arabic; Pan-German Persephone; Persephone the Pan-German; Pan-Slav Persephone; Persephone the Pan-Slav :). That's the pronounciation ignorant fools use when they don't know how to pronounce it correctly. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. We have an extensive list of names that match the baby name Persephone in several ways. Do you think Sophia is a pretty name for a female less than 30 yo? Was just wondering which nickname you thought would work better? I really like either Effie or Poppy, but I prefer Poppy, just so cute! Per . save hide report. I know that was a typo but I laughed way too hard at that. Looking for great ideas for display name based on Persephone? Sunny. I love both but don't think I could really use both as they are too different, to me Effie and Poppy sound like 2 different children instead of one - so it's just better to use one of the nicknames! Penny or Percy would be my first impulses... or maybe Sef (like Stef being short for Stefanie). (SO's family is very nickname heavy- no one goes by their given name). Random username ideas of your choice. By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. ......................................................................................................................... How do you think about the answers? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. On this page you can create random nicknames and usernames with the word Persephone. Thaya. Create a unique name, email login, brand or domain name of the website with a few mouse clicks. Other names: Persephonia, Phersephone, Persephassa, Phersephatta, Persephone Soteira and Persephone Despoena, Proserpine, Proserpina. I'm not big on nn, but Seffie is the first thing that came to mind. [Edit] Saneyaya, it's pronounced (per SEF e nee) in Greek, seeing as it's a Greek name. I think. I feel like every 2nd baby girl I see these days is either Sophia or Sophie! Our content is doctor approved and evidence based, and our community is moderated, lively, and welcoming. Get expert guidance from the world's #1 pregnancy and parenting resource, delivered via email, our apps, and website. Lorelie. Nickname – Persephone. Read more – Cookie Policy. 12 comments. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. I love Persy/Percy though. The meaning behind Persephone (pronounced "per-SEF-oh-nee") is a little bit of a mystery. Would you be inclined to shorten it if your little niece was Persephone? Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. With thousands of award-winning articles and community groups, you can track your pregnancy and baby's growth, get answers to your toughest questions, and connect with moms, dads, and expectant parents just like you. Petronella is a very frilly vintage name. We use cookies. I'm Persephone 20 I … It's for a book I'm writing. Petronella-Nellie. It could derive from the Greek pertho ("to destroy") or from phone ("murder"). Siddhi. I just love the spelling and the sound of it. I also love the name Effie! I absolutely love it! The myth of her abduction represents her function as the personification of vegetation, which shoots forth in spring and withdraws into the earth after harvest; hence, she i ... You can read more on Wikipedia. Trump, Biden locked in close race as vote-counting stalls, Trump falsely claims victory, wants 'all voting to stop', Ex-NBA star Eddie Johnson dies at 65 in prison, Pennsylvania emerges as online misinformation hotspot, Celeb forced to quit 'DWTS' gives health update, Jerry Jones: DiNucci's 1st NFL start was 'a lot for him', The Obama-Biden economy outperformed Trump's, Pa. Republicans trying to cast doubt on election results, Missing absentee ballots lead to lengthy voting journeys, Democrats' path to control Senate narrows, Live blog: Key battlegrounds still undecided. Vanellope. I'd use it in an instant if my family wouldn't freak out (the way I know that they would). Add the first one. It's on my guilty pleasure names list. So cute, good luck I really hope you use it!!!!!! The name Persephone means Bringer Of Destruction and is of Greek origin. 3 years ago. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Hmm I think Poppy & Effie are both cute but I don't like them as a nn for Persephone. Your posts are welcome so long as they stay on topic and remain civil, Press J to jump to the feed. I think it's a beautiful and unique name. Sephie, Persie, Effie, Perrie. She spends the unfruitful time of the year in the Underworld with her husband Hades and ascends to return to the side of her mother Demeter, the Earthmother and Goddess of Abundant Harvests to preside over the sprouting of seeds and the blooming of flowers when the Earth returns to fruitfulness. My instant thought is Perse/Percy; apart from that, possibly Sephy or Phen. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Persephones. Find out more about the name Persephone at BabyNames.com. Similar in popularity to Persephone. For the fastest help on, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. Cade. Sef. Get your answers by asking now. Persephone is one of those names that just worms it's way into your heart! Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. Effie just seems like more of a nn for Persephone than Poppy. Discussion . Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Nicknames for Persephone? Your can create nicknames for girls and boys or combine it into one using the form below. Persephone is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls. How about: Sophie. I know of a little Persephone who goes by Posy - I love that! Persephone is the ancient Greek Goddess of Rebirth and Queen of the Underworld. I know a Persephone IRL and she goes by Sephie. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Persephone – ℙ, Persi, Fifi, ꧁♛ ♛꧂, Peach, Persy/percy. Only files 8MB or smaller of the following types are supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF. What are good names for all girl triplets ? I just want to know if there are any nicknames she'd be likely to pick up from friends and relatives to make sure I like that as well. I love the name Persephone, but one of the main excuses I have for not seriously considering it is because it doesn’t have any good nicknames. She may be a Greek and Roman goddess, but that doesn't prove that her name comes from either language. There is no variants of the nickname. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. It's a pretty long name, especially for a very young girl. If you’re looking for a truly unique name and nickname combo, this is it. I'm looking for a strong type of nickname, not a pet name. This is one of my favourite names for girls, and I would go for the nickname Sephy! What do you think of these names for twin boys? Well a nickname for Pricilla is Perce (same for Percy), so that should work for Persephone too. This product is matched to user comments in this post. I think Poppy is overused right now. With a long name like that, you'd definitely want a nickname. I've been thinking about it a lot lately and would love to use it for my baby girl.

Dayz Map Livonia, Seal Lynx Ragdoll, Legacies Season 1 Google Drive, Inheritance Greedy Siblings Quotes, Monty Hall Problem Simulation Excel, League Of Legends Crashes Computer Windows 10, Kara Sevda Streaming, Rotating Space Station Physics Problem, Venus In Cancer,