nerd glasses aj

Anywayz………………………………….. plz trade me nerd I have masterpiece toekns I will give like four or more if u want but I really need nerds user:sophiajey thankyou. Rare AJ Box Winter 2018 - What's Inside?! Wow I find these a little offensive, it's basically enforcing the stereotype of a nerd. ( Log Out /  A way to get the gold version of nerd glasses is by playing adventures to win them. I really try to get nerd glasses , glitched or not glitched . I HAVE BEEN WANTING THEM EVER SINCE I STARTED AJ LAST YEAR!!!!!!!! Double-check to make sure you are trading for the right one. The pencil is brown and sharpened to a point with its graphite sticking out very far. Blipsy Barcade 369 N. Western Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90004 (323) 461-7067 www.facebook.com. This version of the nerd glasses cannot be purchased in stores so you either have to win them or trade to get them. I have some tips for how to use the trading system safely here. Animal Jam Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The original default Nerd Glasses cannot be obtained as a prize in any Adventure. (BTW I have a pair of glitched. If you don't like this blog don't read it. I have a good trade list but no one acceptsi think because school is starting back soonu can get it from an adventure so im gonna try thatmy name is pigslive987 just in case u want to trade me ;-). Pretty cool. Therefore they are worth about one more worn than normal Nerd Glasses. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. XP. If you do happen to know of a rare nerd glasses codes, please share it and I’ll add it to the list! Anyways, it's an Update Thursday! I hardly ever see kangaroos because they left before i made an AJ account :( 4/5 Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Some of these items can be obtainedthrough The Forgotten Desert. Jolly Jamaalidays Bundle - Exclusive Armor, 3 Animals & More! See more ideas about Nerdy girl, Kirsten vangsness, Penelope garcia. There’s also a pencil attached to one side of the frame. Some of these items can be obtainedthrough The Forgotten Desert. I love animal jam This shop is located in theApril Fool'sPartyduring the month of April. First, the tape on the glasses is gold, not silver. I'm having a very good trade list , but no one trades me one . The cost of the nerd glasses was 950 gems which made them a pretty expensive item. The rare nerd glasses first appeared in August 2013 as a Rare Item Monday item and were sold at Jam Mart Clothing for one day. Shop for nerd glasses online at Target. The Zany, Wacky, and Silly items can be seen here. The Quick '''Brown Fox''' Jumps Over The ''Lazy Dog'', https://animaljam.fandom.com/wiki/Rare_Nerd_Glasses?oldid=1299621, It was mistakenly released two weeks early as a possible prize in the Hard Mode of the. The rare nerd glasses first appeared in August 2013 as a Rare Item Monday item and were sold at Jam Mart Clothing for one day. Today, I have really cool information to share with you, specifically; NEW ANIMAL JAM PROMO CODES! Variants? There is a pencil attached to one of the sides. Yes 2. All of it would be worth: 6 RIMS, and 3 den betas. -thank you for following these rules.-infinitemajesty, Anything you want to share? Second, gold taped are released, and they are only available in adventures. The Nerd Glasses has a variation which has is slightly different in color. I do both XD, I have glitched and non glitched nerd glasses 2014 ppl, btw the anonymous above me( me ) is tigergirl88911 keep jamming :P. I have the glitched ones, which have yellow tape in the center. Nothing! Hello Jammers! In stores? These glasses will instantly make your animal look like a bookworm who can help with your math homework. - Pet hummingbirds are back in jamaa, 3/5 they are so cute but members got a new pet last week NON MEMBERS NEED MORE PETS PLEASE! New Den and Lots More Interesting Update. 1 Hypno-Glasses 2 Shark Hat 3 Milkshake Hat 4 Frying Pan Hat 5 Glove Hat 6 Dizzy Stars 7 Polka Dot Tuxedo 8 Bunny … i got offered rare nerd glasses for my short red wrist, i declined. Then Send it to infinitemajesty@gmail.com or animaljamjewel@gmail.com, -please provide your AJ username for credit! - Jamaalidays in July! This shop is located in theApril Fool'sPartyduring the month of April. My user is: Princesses333 They have a piece of tape on the middle of the glasses holding them together. I want nerds and im willing to trd evrything i have.. OMG i really want either RIMS or adverture nerd glasses so badly. The silver taped ones are the RIM version and worth more. - You can buy the princess outfit from the diamond shop (eh it is members only) 0/5 we didnt need it anyway. Today I am going to talk to you about Nerd glasses. The Rare Nerd Glasses resemble a pair of eyeglasses that have a smokey-black frame with no lenses and a thick roll of tape on the nose bridge. Hi I am willing to trade for the Adventure Nerd Glasses. I have some tips for how to use the trading system safely here. was that fair XC plz tell me. A "rare-looking" person came to my den from the person wanting the glasses' den and said that the gold … Please respect everyone's opinion.3. Me and my friends found that out one week early and throught it was a glitch. 950 Gems ( Log Out /  That is incorrect, these are just a slightly different version that can be won from adventures. This comment has been removed by the author. you can find me in jamma, or in my den looking at my wonderful artwork. Basic Information We’re working on adding more Play Wild guides too! Price :P All in all it's probably just a little joke. Recycle for Last Updated 6/2/20 The RIM versions of items featured on this page can also be seenhere. September 2018 Codes Update – Animal Jam & AJPW, New Spike Sale – Donut, Lava, Zios & Mira Spiked Collars.

Used Rc Planes For Sale Uk, Cosmo Embroidery Floss Spools, Australian International School Vietnam, Buy Mcdonald's Gift Card Online, Helicopter Silhouette Vector, 2020 Mercedes-benz E350 4matic,