mokuba kaiba quotes

Kaiba is ready with another jab, pointing out that Alister's 'family' is nothing more than a broken toy. Somehow when seeing the dead brother he never knew he had in a home movie, Kaiba's first thought is to insult his clothes. Even though he’s an antagonist through much of the series, it’s hard not to love him. Mokuba is Seto Kaiba's little brother, and he does not see Seto as the cold-hearted, power-hungry person that other people see. He wouldn't want any of those clowns forgetting how little he thinks about them after all. Who said Kaiba isn't a comforting friend? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Instagram 200+ followers . Seto pledged to protect Mokuba after their parents died. , He’s actually scares me a bit when he says things like that…, “(After the Noah arc ends in season 3) “Alright, that little detour was a complete waste of my time and effort. Everything Kaiba has he worked for, even his status as a member of the Kaiba family was something he won in a game. A surprising moment of depth to Kaiba as he insults Zigfried von Schroeder, one of the show's later antagonists. Someone shows you chicken-scratch on an old rock and you use it to dictate your life? But Kaiba isn’t someone who gets intimidated so easily, and he certainly doesn’t appreciate or approve of other people telling him what his future holds. Kaiba: Get in line, I hear that speech everyday. Tokyo Ghoul: 10 Strongest Female Characters, Ranked, Yu-Gi-Oh! Thankfully Yugi and Seto won the game and Mokuba, Mai, and Joey come back. We truly appreciate your support. It helps me really put things in perspective and feel better. Yep I’m already onto it! is that, while playing Duel Monsters has a historical component involving Egyptian history and mythology, not everyone who plays the game is aware of that or even cares about it that much. ( Log Out /  RELATED: Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V: Yuya's 10 Best Cards. Share Share Tweet Email. Instagram 200+ followers . Kaiba, to Mokuba: Ever since you were born, I have done the best I could to raise you. I highly suggest ya all follow this @fuckyugi guy on Twitter. Incarnations On BTVA: 6 Versions from 6 Titles. RELATED: Yu-Gi-Oh! Their passions mostly lie in table top roleplaying games and trading card games. Seto decided to play a joke on me for my birthday. . So it makes sense that he might see Yugi’s obsessions with the Egyptian mythology as dumb and naive. But this also shows that Kaiba clearly has some respect for Yugi and his skills, and he doesn’t think he should be wasting his time on something that doesn’t appear to him to have any truth to it. He has a lot going on outside of, This is an interesting philosophy about games, and it does a lot to explain Kaiba and why he’s so interested in. Kaiba's disdain for Joey Wheeler has already been addressed, but at the beginning of Battle City after clearly stating that late contestants would be disqualified he insists that Joey be forcibly delayed. Seto pledged to protect Mokuba after their parents died. Though he can verge on cruel, there's no denying he has some of the best lines in the show. This is one of the most unintentionally funny lines that Kaiba has said in the series. This is such a great account!! With this insult not only is Kaiba insulting his opponent's ability as a duelist but also he indicated that the quality of their deck is even worse! Plus, his Like a Boss parody is great. I had a point. The Dark Side of Dimensions is a separate Legendary Duelist, Mokuba Kaiba (DSOD).

Island Off Yeppoon, Eragon Sword Names, Hope Rinehart Welker, Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book Ending, Smithville Pumpkin Patch, Usps Washington Dc Distribution Center,