lg lfxs29766s recall

I would like my money back.

In the process of getting repaired. All I am asking is they either fix it or replace it. My refrigerator stopped working, called LG repairman and he charges me $90 without evening looking at it once I tell him it is not cooling no more. We paid over 4,000. We noticed it in time so we lost very little. LG is mostly found in homes that enjoy a modern or minimalist approach to decorating. How can we get retribution $$ for this? Now that should be a gigantic Class Action law suite. This is the second LG we lost after five years.. I had the same thing happen to me. If the bot says it can help you just keep repeating Customer Service (usually after 3x it sends you to a rep, all bots need you to say it 3x usually just like sales people when you say no not interested 3 repeats of the answer moves you out of that queue) GOOD LUCK its been a pain thats for certain but I think I’m in the last step. Wtf LG!? I purchased my LG refrigerator July 2017 and it is no longer working. count me in. What about the sunk cost of not having a fridge to store leftovers and basic food items?? 3 months without a working fridge. So, now I know not to spend another dime on this LG Lemon, but what to replace it with, as in other brands have used their compressor!? I was given FEMA FOOD benefits but I can’t grocery shop for essentials. LG Refrigerator LFXS29766S/01 Troubleshooting and Repair Help We’ve put together a list of symptoms for LG Refrigerator model LFXS29766S/01 below. Just died. Maybe I was just lucky until now. I would like to be added to this claim. LG is a joke…service is a joke…sad thing is, all of us out thousands of dollars ARE NOT LAUGHING!!! Add me to the list. The best washer dryer combo machines for 2020, Save big on Amazon Kindle, Fire TV Stick, Ring Video Doorbell 3 today, Why there has never been a better time to buy an Amazon Echo Show, Best Buy Black Friday Ad 2020: 11 deals you can’t afford to miss today, These are the best cheap Instant Pot deals for November 2020, These are the best deals on Ring Video Doorbells for November 2020, These are the best Instant Pot, Ninja, and Dash air fryer deals for November 2020, The best cheap home security camera deals for November 2020: Arlo, Nest, Ring, EZVIZ, These are the best Google Home and Google Nest deals for November 2020.

Thank You all. We bought a LG 30cu’ armoire style fridge in July 2017 from Home Depot. Add me had my lg less than 2 years freezer and refrigerator stopped working . Same same…. We lost all of the food in our fridge. We bought our LG fridge in Dec of 2015 and the freezer stopped freezing and the fridge quit cooling. Apparently now the repair company contracted to do warranty repairs will submit the report to LG and then in a few days, LG will decide if they are going to fix it or send a new one. Same exact thing just happened to us. *Standard width french door refrigerator, excludes other LG manufactured products. I want to be added to lawsuit. Sad to say your experience is not unique. Just had my second compressor fail. I didn’t buy extra warranty, but LG covered the labor and the parts. LOL. I am so disappointed. Today is July 21 and finally, we just had someone out today. LG customer service is the worst! Needed 3 fixes in 6/16, 9/16, 10/16. Maybe they have a watertight warranty and no lawyer can touch it? “LG had a duty to disclose the Compressor Defect based upon its exclusive knowledge of the Compressor Defect – a material fact that, had it been disclosed to consumers (including Plaintiffs), would have resulted in consumers not purchasing their Class Refrigerators,” the LG class action lawsuit states.

Buffalo Fish In Telugu, Bat Detector For Phone, Daisy Earles Death, Claro Otic Solution For Cats Side Effects, Chinese Historical Romance Novels Online, Safest Suburbs In Western Sydney, Giant Ichneumon Wasp Sting,