letecia stauch daughter

I feel the need to fill in some gaps. But at this time it’s getting later in the process and we just want Gannon home. The neighbor’s video showed Gannon getting into a truck that belongs to Stauch at around 10 a.m. Later that day, around 2:19 p.m., Stauch returns to the home in the pick-up truck, but Gannon is nowhere to be seen. Gannon has a story. However, he immediately returned to Colorado to help assist with the search. She will remain in custody until she’s extradited to Colorado to face charges of first-degree murder of a child under 12 years old by a person in a position of trust, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with a deceased human body and tampering with physical evidence. A WOMAN accused of bludgeoning her 11-year-old stepson to death in his bedroom has begged for mercy because she's allegedly "fighting for (her) life" in jail. According to Stauch’s now-deleted Facebook page, where she goes by the name Tee Stauch, she worked as a curriculum developer at School District 49 in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. … I’m astounded by the amount of love, that has not come for me, it has come for my boy. Gannon lives with his father, Albert Stauch, and his stepmother, Tecia, in the Lorson Ranch area of Colorado Springs. "Hold off on questions until we know that this person, the stepmom that I even trusted, that she will pay 100 percent for the heinous crime thing she has done. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Minutes from a 2018 Brunswick County Schools meeting in North Carolina show she was terminated from her job as an early childhood teacher there on August 30, 2018. Stauch complained that she has not been able to meet in-person with her legal counsel in five months. “I live each day not knowing what will happen to me next, what person will put something else in my food, what rights I’ll be denied tomorrow or what injuries will occur next. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Letecia Stauch is currently being held without a bond, Gannon Stauch, 11, was murdered in his room on January 27, 2020, according to police, Heartbroken mother of Gannon Stauch stares down Letecia Stauch in court as she is charged with his murder, Stauch wrote a letter to the judge presiding over her case, Letecia Stauch is pictured here with Gannon, Key locations relating to Gannon Stauch's death, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). In this email, Mrs. Stauch indicated that she left the district because she experienced harassment and retaliation after requesting to be released from her contract due to a pending military move, which she claims had been denied. Powered by. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Tee Stauch, 36, initially told authorities Gannon was sick and stayed home school on the Monday in January he went missing. "I am going to be so ecstatic when I am able to say to people that they should have a really sincere apology for all of these theories that have come out online," Letecia told 11 News just a few days after she reported Gannon missing. His younger daughter was featured in the parents’ plea video to help bring her brother back home. The first firing is documented in the South Carolina Board of Education documents. Gannon's father, Al Stauch, was out of town for National Guard training when his son was killed. The timeframe is another issue. He is currently an operations officer at the 100th Missile Defense Brigade. The school district said she later did email human resources. At a press conference after Letecia’s arrest, Gannon’s mother, Landen Hiott, told reporters, “This person, the stepmom, that I even trusted, she will pay 100 percent for this heinous thing she has done.”. She was charged in February 2001 with communicating threats, in April 2001 with simple assault and June 2001 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, according to North Carolina records. That post was made about three weeks before Gannon Stauch went missing. The last thing that they needed was a hindrance to their investigation. Authorities now believe that Letecia murdered Gannon on January 27, and then worked to hide his body before claiming her had disappeared when she called law enforcement officials later that same day. Here’s what you need to know about Letecia “Tecia” Stauch: Gannon Stauch Surveillance Video#gannonstauch #teciastauch2020-02-05T04:50:02.000Z. So many families have been brought closer together because of this. “Even today he’s still our miracle child,” Al said. There was also proof from my phone that we had taken a selfie in the truck in our driveway that was time stamped. the affidavit. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house. We will never play Nintendo again. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come. Court records show that Letecia Stauch was previously arrested in North Carolina and South Carolina. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. In North Carolina, she was placed on probation in 2002 after three 2001 arrests. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. “But he was a survivor,” Al Stauch, his father said on February 5, when he and Gannon’s mother shared an emotional plea to the public to help find Gannon. “We have no motivations for what that is.” The newspaper reports that Stauch did get her license to teach elementary school, special education and secondary social studies in Colorado in March 2019. Authorities say she concocted the story after killing the child in his bedroom and hiding his remains. It is not clear when she returned to her home state. I’ve had to put trust in the people I don’t know. She graduated from Green Sea Floyds High School in South Carolina and studied at Coastal Carolina University and Coker College. At a press conference after Letecia Stauch’s arrest, Hiott told reporters, “He said ‘Gannon is no longer with us,’ but I have to say ‘Gannon is still with us.’ After the stories from people all over the world, he’s not only my hero now, he’s the world’s hero. I support law enforcement, I support our military, our country and I know that a few bad apples/incidents can ruin it for good people,” she wrote. I’m not getting a fair process, I’m not getting represented properly and I’ll give the benefit of the doubt of a pandemic but the other unjust treatment is not the way that our founding fathers intended this process to go,” Stauch wrote. "Justice will be served, and I will make sure that justice is served because my boy did not deserve any of this," said Landon in a press conference after Letecia was charged last week. VideoVideo related to letecia ‘tecia’ stauch: stepmom of missing child gannon stauch arrested2020-03-02T13:06:37-05:00. “But I make this promise, this team will continue its work, these partners will remain steadfast and diligent until the conclusion and final prosecution of this case. The latter of those two was responsible for arresting Letecia last week, as she had moved to South Carolina shortly after proclaiming her innocence in a bizarre television interview. In a four-page letter addressed to the judge presiding over her case and dated August 12, Stauch claimed her "life was on the line" because she is "subjected to the cruel punishment" behind bars. I would like to think that overall most people are genuine and want to do everything in their power to find G.”. "I'm innocent and I'm ready to return home and use the doctorate degree that I worked diligently for.". “We would like to express our deepest sympathies to Gannon’s family and friends. On Monday, March 2, 2020, El Paso County Sheriff’s Lieutenant Mitch Mihalko announced during a press conference following Stauch’s arrest, “We do not believe Gannon is alive. Gannon's dad, Al Stauch, Gannon's mother Landen Hoitt and his younger sister Laina Stauch were among the 316 witnesses identified in court documents, along with the 17-year-old daughter … His smile, even today, is keeping us going. Drayton claims that Gannon’s father said, “she lied … he didn’t go to a friend’s house.” Afterward, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said the video was being considered evidence in the investigation. "For all the things that people have said I have done or people have done.". Let’s Do what Gannon would do. We will never play Nintendo again. View our online Press Pack. His infectious smile brings me joy every time I think about it.”, Gannon’s mother Landen Hiott said, “I’m so thankful for all of the outpouring of help that this case has brought. Gannon, bubba, little man, mommy’s hero, wherever you’re at. There is no way to express the depth of our sympathy and our hearts break for you,” Elder said. My kid deserves to come home. Al will be in court with Letecia tomorrow after filing divorce papers. However, she was in Colorado to help with the search. Facebook/El Paso County Sheriff He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. Video from a neighbor's CCTV shows Letecia and Gannon get into a car on the day he goes missing, but when the car arrived back at the home around 2.30 pm there was no sign of Gannon. The parents of Gannon Stauch, the 11-year-old boy who was reported missing Monday afternoon in El Paso County, asked for the public's help to bring the missing boy back home during a news conference Thursday evening. “He still is. Al Stauch studied psychology at Liberty University, graduating in 2010, and space studies at American Military University. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away. She said at the time, “I would never, ever, ever hurt this child.” She added, “I am going to be so ecstatic when I am able to say to people that they should have a really sincere apology for all of these theories that have come out online. She was then slapped with additional charges including solicitation to commit escape from the county jail, with prosecutors saying she offered a fellow inmate up to $75,000 to help facilitate it. Parents of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch plead for public's help in finding son. Once there, Leticia texted her daughter Harley asking for “carpet cleaner, trash bags and baking soda". For other inquiries, Contact Us. Gannon’s Younger Sister Laina Also Lives With Tecia Stauch, Who Was Previously Arrested in North … She completed her doctorate at Liberty University in 2019 in education, according to her Linkedin profile. That can be scanned for actual time verification. My kid has a purpose, my kid has a life. Letecia Stauch issued a statement on February 12, 2020, urging Gannon to come home and thanking those who had been searching for him, while also blasting people on social media who suspected her of being involved in her stepson’s disappearance.

Fermented Grape Juice Vs Wine, Muse Glorious Lyrics, Its A Long Way To The Top Chords, Mannish Water Near Me, What Ring Size Is 6 Cm, 2016 Cadillac Xts Electrical Problems, Metro Tunnel Cost Blowout, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Factions, Green Tea Ice Cream Tiny Desk, Artifacts That Represent World History, How To Get Rid Of Tight Calves,