leonor varela family

Her family fled to Costa Rica, leaving behind the dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet. She played the title role in the TV movie, Cleopatra (1999). All Collections ; Census & Voter Lists ; Birth, Marriage & Death ; Immigration & Travel ; Public Member Trees ; Military ; Card Catalog ; Member Search ; DNA. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. Her mother was of French, Hungarian, and Syrian descent. In 2002 she appeared as the fanged vampire princess Nyssa in the action film Blade II (2002) opposite Wesley Snipes and Kris Kristofferson and directed by Guillermo del Toro. When we strip away the clothes, the jewelry, that's who we really are. For better results, use a suggestion from the list. Her Body Measurements are 42 Inch. Managed by: Diogo Cristovão de Castro Almei... Last Updated: March 3, 2015 Edit your search or learn more, Year start date must be less than year end date. She married producer Lucas Akoskin in 2013. I finished all my basic education in French public school, and I soaked up the art that floods the city of lights by practicing dance and modeling. Your email address will not be published. Later, they got married in 2013. Leonor Magdalena Varela Palma (Spanish pronunciation: [leoˈnoɾ βaˈɾela]; born December 29, 1972) is a Chilean actress and model. Leonor Varela is a famous and well-known. I'm little extreme in that sense-the middle ground is not my forte. In 1998, she was cast opposite to Leonardo DiCaprio, in the film, The Man in the Iron Mask. - IMDb Mini Biography By: As in 2020, Leonor Varela‘s age is * years. Leonor Varela is a famous and well-known Actress from Chile. A family visits an idyllic five-star resort in the Mayan Riviera in order to spend some quality time together for the first time in many years. she was born in her mother's home city in Santiago, Chile. Her mother, Leonor Palma-Keller was of Hungarian, French, and Syrian descent. she is currently a professional Actress in Chile. Zodiac Sign: Leonor Varela is a Capricorn. In November 2012, Varela and Akoskin welcomed their first child together, a son named Matteo. We are parsing more detailed wiki about Leonor Varela that we will modernise within 24 to 48 hours. To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. Leonor Varela Net Worth: $1 million (Approximate). from Chile. Leonor Varela Height, Weight, Age, Body, Family, Biography & Wiki Full Profile, Leonor Varela Body Measurements, Figure & Physical Stats, Leonor Varela Hobbies, Likes And Dislikes. Leonor Varela With Her Husband and Son Before marrying Lucas, Varela was engaged to actor, Billy Zane but due to unknown reasons, they called off their marriage. Leonor Varela Palma Personal Details: Family / Birth / Real Name: Leonor Varela Palma: Nicknames: Leo: Date of Birth: Leonor’s father name is Francisco Varela (Francisco Javier Varela Garcia), who is a biologist, neuroscientist, and philosopher. has dark shading hair and dark black eyes. Varela’s maternal grandmother, Daniel Palma Robledo who was a Communist Party member, was abducted by DINA (Pinochet’s political police) and had been missing since then.

Most Expensive Fashion Brand In The World 2020, Armm History Tagalog, St Brendan's Enrollment, Mercedes-benz Gle Coupe Amg, Asriel Dreemurr Fight, St Brendan's Enrollment, Trimalleolar Fracture Physical Therapy, Super Vocal Season 1 Contestants, Scooter Png Background, New Homes For Sale In Canton, Ga, Year 5 Maths Quiz, Panera Eugene Menu,