is rife putters still in business

“Too many chiefs…” and well…just too many chiefs to make a single decision. So what happened to the RIFE brand and where did this all go wrong? If it feels "way better than anything you've felt before," then it is probably an excellent putter for you. We are here to help educate and empower golfers. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Find which Guerin Rife putters is best. Have you ever heard of anyone or seen one of those shows about people that lead double lives? As a special thank you please use PROMO Code RIFE4LIFE on your next purchase and receive 25% off. RIFE GOLF is a premier golf equipment manufacturer. We are so gratefu. And in the meantime the company once selling millions and millions of dollars worth of putters became stagnant and drained of almost all of its past value to a future buyer. New Evnroll Putters deliver unprecedented accuracy… Virtually the same distance to virtually the same spot from center and off-center hits. Could be a different steel. Well no concrete numbers or anything official on the final purchase price but from past possible buyers the deal seemed to be around the $2 Million dollar mark. Guerin Rife, Company CEO and chief designer, has been creating putters for 25 years starting with the very first cavity mallet. Our highest demand models, the Switchback Series offers more customization than ever. And will they continue to innovate and make putters that consumers enjoy putting with now that Guerin is out of the picture. Two Bar Mallet. Our IVF numbers as of right now! Which you might find odd…but with the sale of RIFE nothing can be considered odd. Loved the Guerin Rife, Company CEO and chief designer, has been creating putters for 25 years starting with the very first cavity mallet. RFX Series is your prescription to your putting ailments at a great price! The interchangeable weight system allows you to change the weight of the putter head, generate face balance, or toe hang and even modify the color. Many of you were probably not even aware that the RIFE Putter brand was up for sale much less being sold to an almost unknown company called Innovex Golf. Having started designing putters for other companies, Guerin Rife struck out on his own in 2004 when he launched the Rife 2-Bar putter under his own name. Guerin Rife Putters. You can also pick one of our Guerin Rife putters editorial picks. The technology in our Switchback putters offers innovation, customization and now - validation. This thing has gone a million different directions while going no where at the same time. Guerin was in the early stages of testing and developing a technology that has the potential to revolutionize the game of golf… a putter that eliminates miss-hits by broadening the sweet spot to create “The Sweetest Face in Golf.”. If you have been holding onto your original Two Bar because you love it but it is time to replace it, you now can. Great putters. Once again, another great company that goes down because of greed and indecision. Anyways back to RIFE sale and the debacle of what could have been. Best known for creating the famous Two Bar putter, he has designed over 40 models that have been used to win over 100 tournaments worldwide on all professional tours. And believe it or not even after all the press this deal has gotten I still cannot get anyone inside RIFE to tell me that the deal is even done yet. I have been talking with insiders about the sale of RIFE for close to a year now and the last time I checked there were 17 owners of the RIFE Putter company. I still think Rife putters are good. I have 2 Scotty Newport 2 terylliums, Bettinardi, Ody, etc.. and the Rife is the one that puts the ball in the hole. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Read on the Rife site under "Technology" and read the top part about roll face technology. Multiple deals have been on the table and then later taken off the table from multiple companies and individuals interested in buying the RIFE brand during the past couple years. Well…if you and 16 of your friends owned a putter company which you had up for sale…what do you think the chances are all of your buddies could agree on the same deal? Our mission is #ConsumerFirst. But those numbers like I said are speculative and not concrete. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, 2019 Epic Forged Star Mens Gap Wedge Mens/Right, Pre-Owned Tour Edge Golf Exotics XJ1 Fairway Wood, (your email address will not be published), Shot Scope Case Study: 30 Year Olds versus 60 Year Olds – Putts Per Round + Driving Distance, Sub 70 Golf, Jason Hiland and The World Wide Web. We Tried It: Fiix Elbow Tennis Elbow Treatment, Ball Lab – Srixon Q-Star Tour Golf Ball Review, http://www.golfreview.com/cat/drivers/innovex-golf/cfd/prd_341637_2948crx.aspx, http://www.golfweek.com/news/2011/nov/16/rife-putters-agrees-be-sold-innovex/. I don’t know how they did it…but for the last year they managed to make it appear to the consumer that it was business as usual over at RIFE.

13 Tattoo Roman Numerals, Gearwrench Socket Review, Picture Of Oligarchy, What Is Outcome Evaluation Pdf, Pokemon Evolutions Booster Box Card List, Sony Dav-hdx265 Push Power Protector, Trimalleolar Fracture Physical Therapy, Domestic Jobs South Of France, Asriel Dreemurr Fight, Where To Buy Georgia Peaches, Purchase Order On Letterhead, Chlorpheniramine Maleate Tablets, Mercedes Ml 2010 Dimensions,