is reversal a good move pokémon

Why was the damage different without any stats boosts.
This will make your foe's ability Mummy. It is TR21 in Generation VIII. This website uses cookies. Also the damage of Pokemon moves vary a little which is why I said may because sometimes it can do less then half and sometimes more. Articuno can learn Mind Reader (guaranteed hit next move) and Sheer Cold (OHKO). For a complete list of all the Pokémon moves, check out our complete move list. I think gamefreak messed up on this move. 2 Answers. Shouldnt the power be 150 when my it has 5-10% left? (Result is 10-16) - 80. what is can be the strongest move? https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/index.php?title=Reversal_(move)&oldid=3277709. Substitute is a move that well, substitutes your Pokémon for a little green dinosaur doll. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Well if your Mamoswine was EV trained in Def or HP and your Houndoom had 10% it would do only a bit less than Half that would explain it. A wave of orange energy bursts out of the ground around Riolu and one of its fists becomes covered in orange energy. Information on which Pokémon are able to learn the move as well as its description can be found below, organized by name and generation. Hitmonlee converts the attack strength from an attack that hit him earlier into fighting power, and a spiraling energy surrounds one of Hitmonlee's arms. Inflicts damage on the target. The user converts the attack strength from an attack that just hit it into fighting power and hits the opponent with its palm. An attack that increases in power if the user's HP is low. Works better the later it is used in a turn. Reversal - Pokémon Move. I just dont get it... Oh also Houndoom was holding a choice scarf at that time and Mamoswine was holding an expert belt. Does Reversal get STAB? It is perfectly normal, Reversal is not weak it is just that Mamoswine is bulky. (Result is 17-32) - 40. sigh...now im so worried it wont even KO a freakin weavile... Then I tried iron tailing with my houndoom to Mamoswine and mamoswine hp went over half way....What is this??? The Pokémon move Reversal. But still, even with that high hp it still only has an average defense stat and it should KO it. If Lucario has little health left, the move does more damage. You stop your opponent fleeing but guarantee they will faint. Why is this? You can even stop your Pokemon fainting if you switch out right before the third turn. How did Mamoswine outspeed 3.5x speed Ninjask? The power is then:(Result is 0 or 1) - 200. With your houndoom? Yea but i used an iron tail on mamoswine which is 100 power and mamoswines hp went over halfway, like by alot. Did Mamoswine get Thick Fat in Gen 4? Yea my houndoom used iron tail on mamoswine and went halfway but its all good now because I found a solution to this problem:), Why did the move reversal barely did any damage. Reversal can be used as part of a Pokémon Contest combination, with the user gaining an extra two appeal points if the move Endure was used in the prior turn. An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has. Pokemon Wack Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Target On Bulbapedia's Movedex On Smogon's Movedex On Eevee's Movedex 1 Description 2 Effect 3 Pokémon that learn Reversal 3.1 Level Up 3.2 Breeding this move has the following additional effects: Base power depends on the calculation of 48 * (user's current HP / user's total HP), rounded down. So that means he can take more than 600 damage from a pokemon that has an attack stat of around 306??? It then punches the opponent. I ran the calculations for both. Base power depends on the calculation of 48 * (user's current HP / user's total HP), rounded down. The less health the user has left, the more powerful the attack gets. It damages an enemy. (Result is 5-9) - 100. You say Houndoom's HP was 10% then you may have been off by 1% and it be 11% so it would have 100 base power for it, not a 150. The power is then:(Result is 0 or 1) - 200. Was Mamoswine holding an item that would effect it? Pokémon Go Guide. Effects of the move may be from an earlier version or missing. Well this mamoswine wasnt really trained the right way, I got it from a friend and its HP is 413 and the Def is 231. (Result is 33 or greater) - 20. The less health the user has left, the more powerful the attack gets. Pokémon. Generation III onward. 1 vote . The user attacks enemy in the front, with the final damage being multiplied by 2 when at 75-51% HP, 4 when at 50-26% and 8 when at 25% or lower. Or was it with another Pokemon? How did Mamoswine outspeed 3.5x speed Ninjask? Said move might come in the middle of the elite four, as it did for me. In Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team, Reversal is a move with 2 base power, 90% accuracy, and 17 PP. Its power is higher when the user's HP is lower. Which does more damage for crunch houndoom? Earns double the score on the final performance. Facts about Pokémon move Reversal and which Pokémon make Reversal move. It is TR21 in Generation VIII. Inflicts more damage when the user's HP is down. Reversal can now cause a critical hit, and its damage is now varied by a random number during damage calculation. It is also part of a Contest Spectacular combination and will give an extra three appeal points if the move Endure was used in the prior turn. Which does more damage for crunch houndoom? Reversal inflicts damage. Is this a good strategy? Or maybe was it because 306 Attack stat wasnt strong enough. Reversal cannot cause a critical hit, and its damage is not varied by a random number during damage calculation. Strength, though a Normal HM move which is outperformed by Return, is also a fairly good move to choose if you don't already have a Strength HM Slave; Lucario then becomes an explorative ally without too much cost on power. (Result is 5-9) - 100. In the Pocket Monsters Platinum: Aim to Be Battle King!! The lower your HP is, the greater the damage it causes. Reversal (Japanese: きしかいせい Reversal) is a damage-dealing Fighting-type move introduced in Generation II. When I used reversal to my mamoswine when Houndoom only had like 5-10% left(in the red HP zone) it didnt even damage my mamoswines HP halfway...still in the green spot The more damage the user has taken, the more powerful the move becomes. this move has the following additional effects: I used a damage calculator.
Also, the move itself is a flurry of punches that really add to the spectacle of using a Fighting-type move. Did you do the math to find out how much percent or did you just guess? Reversals power was 150 and doublling it is 300. He then hits the opponent with his palm. The lower the user's HP, the greater the damage it inflicts. manga. Why was the damage different without any stats boosts? It could turn the tide in battle. mienshao; asked Jan 23, 2013 by jliu2367. It'll use Swords Dance on the first turn, and once it's life is at 1 hp, I'll start spamming Reversal. てきポケモンに ダメージをあたえる じぶんのHPが のこりすくないほど あたえるダメージが おおきい. Reversal cannot cause a critical hit, and its damage is not varied by a random number during damage calculation. Is that a good idea? (Result is 2-4) - 150. Endure+Reversal is a deadly combination if your pokemon is faster than the opponent. Just remember to be careful about Ditto and Marshadow but so long as your are the there is little reason not the use such a powerful Pokemon. Is that a good idea since Reversal does 200 times 2 due to the Swords Dance, and times another 1.5 due to STAB. Reversal can now cause a critical hit, and If it had 150 Base power then Houndoom would have taken about 2/3 of Mamoswines HP, if it had 100 Base power then it may have only done a bit less than half like you said. Lucario punches the opponent. Can Houndoom learn any other grass type move than solar beam? That equals 500, or a super-effective Explosion. The damage is now multiplied by 1.5 at 50-26% HP and by 2 at 25% or lower. That is not how it works. This page was created by a bot and is up to date with the Final Version. That is the problem Gengar, you got your math wrong. Moves that can target any Pokémon but the user, https://pokemonwack.fandom.com/wiki/Reversal_(move)?oldid=28953. One cool one is Mean Look and Perish Song. An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less HP the user has. I agree. (Result is 2-4) - 150. An all-out attack that becomes more powerful the less health the user has. In Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky, the move's accuracy has been decreased to 63%, and its PP to 12. My other pokemon was mamoswine. The user attacks the opponent. Can Houndoom learn any other grass type move than solar beam? The move set is very simple Behemoth Blade and Play Rough for stab, Sacred sword over close combat to beat Iron Defence Ferrothorn and Crunch to not be helpless to Necrozma Duskmane. My houndoom is lonely nature with max 306 attack stat and it has reversal. The appeal works great if performed last. I used it in a double battle to test its power out.

Cambria Name Meaning Biblical, Croatoan Tree Today, Forgot To Add Eggs To Bread Dough, Sidney Moncrief Wife, Winston Mcquade Fils, Himalayan Silver Birch Trees For Sale, Indra Meaning In Japanese,