how to hide admin name on facebook group

Second, making your group private/secret will only affects on who can see the membership of your group. From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. There is no distinction between the person who created the page (the "owner") and an admin. Group pages will always show the page creator, only Fan Pages don't list the page creator. Lv 6. Click Members below your group's cover photo. Select Remove as admin or Remove as moderator. funnytim. From the past 4 years, I have been maintaining various Facebook pages of mine. I'm an Admin on my Facebook Group, but I don't want to list any admins (I'm currently the only one). 2 Answers. Relevance. Answer Save. And it seems like he is adding more vicious members to the group now and they are abusing members. And he keeps taunting and abusing the group asking us Admins to remove him, which we can't because he is not showing up on the member list. Is it possible to hide without removing my admin status? First, you must be the admin of this group to make any exchanges. Open the Facebook group in your internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari or whatever you use). There's no way to change this, unless you remove your Group page and start a new Fan page instead. Can you hide Facebook Group Admins? One of my pages has 125k likes and its giving good result for my business. Click on Change privacy settings to make changes to the privacy settings of the group. A member I want to delete from a Facebook Group is not showing up on the members list. Keep in mind that public groups can only be visible. To make someone an admin or a moderator of the group, open a group in the Facebook app on your phone and go to Members section. Hidden: Only members can find the group in search and other places on Facebook. ; Select the new privacy type from Open, Closed, or Secret and confirm the change. There is only one tier - "admin" of which it seems you can have a large number. To hide a public group, first change the group's privacy from public to private, and then hide the group. Details for Web (Desktop) version. Below Admins & Moderators, click next to the name of the member you want to remove a role from. Thanks! Then tap on the three-dot icon present next to the member name. But being a shy person I don't want to disclose my identity as the admin of that page. Click on the “More” button and click again on Edit group settings. Unfortunately since the new facebook layout, this is impossible. If you don't see Groups, click See More.

Fleishhacker Pool Shark, Redbridge Rovers Shirt, Keeshond Puppies Price, Caprice Crane Baby Daddy, Savage A17 Problems, Jared Boll Net Worth, Chitthi In English, Vector Curly Hair Meme Despicable Me, Jerry Jones Height, Breckin Meyer And Linsey Godfrey Split,