how to delete account updates on tiktok

So how to delete the tiktok account in the next slides. Got into my old account and deleted it, but it still says that. Tesla Model S Plaid Vs Lucid Air Dream Edition: Which One Is Better? During his self-imposed exile, he visited many faraway lands …, Delete TikTok: How to delete a TikTok account permanently, Tap the ‘Me’ button to go to your profile, Hit the ‘Delete Account’ button that appears at the bottom of the screen, You’ll no longer be able to log in to TikTok with this account, You’ll lose access to any videos you’ve posted, You won’t be able to get a refund on anything you’ve bought through the app, Other users may still be able to view data that isn’t stored in your account, such as chat messages you’ve sent. You will be asked to confirm the deletion of your TikTok account. These days netizens are deleting TikTok from their smartphones and even dropping bad reviews on the Google Play Store. 4. From the Settings menu, tap the “Manage My Account” button. iPhone 11 Pro vs iPhone 12 Pro: Should You Upgrade? All Rights Reserved. He knows every single bit of Android OS. Its fun, but too many videos on your feed can be distracting. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. All Rights Reserved. Unfortunately, having an account also means handing over personal information. How To Auto Delete Your Facebook Account After Your Death? Stop Others From Downloading Your TikTok Video, This Trick Tells You If Someone Knows Your Tiktok Password, Micromax IN Note 1 Vs Others: Is It Better Than Chinese…, Micromax IN 1b: Is it Better than Chinese Phones in the…. Since we launched in 2006, our articles have been read more than 1 billion times. Click “Delete” and your TikTok account will be deleted, and you’ll be redirected to the TikTok starting page. Keep in mind deleting your TikTok account will result in the removal of all your TikTok videos and other media. If you’re looking to delete TikTok, read on for a full list of instructions. TikTok is the destination for short-form mobile videos. If you want to be one of them then uninstalling the app doesn’t work, you need to delete your account from TikTok too. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. What do I do? For more TikTok tips and tricks, follow soon social media account to stay updated. Tap Delete. How do I delete an old TikTok account if I have forgotten my email and password? Tap the “Send Code” button to receive the verification code on the device. If you previously set up SMS verification on your TikTok account, you’ll need to enter the code that you’ll receive via text message. If you never signed up, then you do not have a TikTok account to delete. He is a master at Android and Windows “how to” articles. If you proceed with deleting your account, you will lose access to all of your TikTok content. 2. Otherwise, you should contact TikTok support. I made a new TikTok account because I couldn't get into my old one. Best iOS Tips Tricks We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. However, before you delete TikTok account, you must note that after you send the request for the deletion of your account, at first, your profile will be deactivated for 30 days. You can also ask that TikTok delete all of the data on the platform by emailing their support team, but that may take a little longer. Open TikTok on your phone or tablet. He is a tech worm who always keeps an eye on the latest tech news. You’ll also lose access to anything you’ve purchased in the app, like coins. Also Read | Is Telegram A Chinese App? © Copyright 2020-21 Gadgets To Use. How to delete account updates on tiktok How to delete account updates on tiktok When you delete your account, you’ll no longer be able to manage any videos you’ve posted. You need to verify before deleting the account first. Do you want to take a break from TikTok because you are getting addicted or you just want to take a small break or just want to delete the account completely? Overwhelmed with cringey videos, then it's time. Tap on the comment you want to reply to. 3. Join 350,000 subscribers and get a daily digest of news, geek trivia, and our feature articles. Skip to Navigation … How to Delete Your Tik Tok Account ।Tiktok ID सधैंको लागि डिलिट गर्ने तरिका ।Sandeep GC Official। Disclaimer -Video is for educational purpose only. TikTok guidelines also mention that after deleting the account, users will not get a refund on any items they have purchased from the platform. Fortunately, you can always create a new account in moments. ", Once you have selected "Delete my account" option, the app will then ask you to verify your details and then you will be redirected to delete account page, Now, click on Delete Account option and then “Delete”. WatchOS 101: How To Take A Screenshot On Your Apple Watch? Make sure you know that once you delete Tiktok account, you will no longer be able to use that account. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/56\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/56\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-1.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/92\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/92\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-3.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-4.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b2\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-5.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b7\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b7\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-6.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2d\/Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-7.jpg\/aid10273456-v4-728px-Delete-a-TikTok-Account-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"