goodyear ultra grip tyre review

Was this review helpful to you: Yes (51) | No (15) Directional design keeps my car in the lane. wet traction great snow traction above average, ice traction better than all season but not as good as other winter tires I have owned. Take care of your auto service and maintenance needs at a service center near you. Show All. The grip or friction between the tires and the road surface during wet conditions. your sidewall in the order shown below. The correct version/option information is important for accurate results. Passenger Car Winter Ultra High Performance tyres Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 128,000 miles driven. These reviews are managed by Bazaarvoice and comply with the Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy, which is supported by anti-fraud technology and human analysis. Review your tyres, get a free tyre gauge We're sending out a tyre tread depth gauge for free to anyone in exchange for a review that takes maximum 5 minutes. Thank you for your feedback. 2020 Auto Bild SUV Winter Tyre Test - 1st of 11 tyres, 2020 ACE Winter Tyre Test - 3rd of 9 tyres, 2020 Auto Express Winter Tyre Test - 5th of 9 tyres. Please try again or refresh the page. You entered a Canadian address. Enter the second number on your tire's sidewall as highlighted below. 3rd place in Wet braking. Extremely good tyres. Match tires to my state’s public vehicle records. Finding your size is simple. A fast, convenient way to get exclusive rebates and finance your tire and service purchases. The performance radial designed for optimal ice and wet traction. I travel alot, about 500 miles a week and these tires handled so well in all the worst conditions. These are done after one and a half seasons. Sorry, there was an error when sending your feedback. Please try again or refresh the page. The tyres perform well at the first sight. The correct size information is important for accurate results. We pre-selected this store based on your location to give you more accurate pricing, inventory and service offerings. Register today to receive important updates. I'll be making my second purchase of these tires for with Winter with my second '95 Lincoln Town Car. Once you are at your vehicle, write down the following highlighted numbers located on your sidewall in the order shown below. Was this review helpful to you: Yes (15) | No (3) Was this review helpful to you: Yes (10) | No (19) Learn more about Goodyear’s brand partnership with the Cleveland Cavaliers. I put these tires on my 99 Camry. Give us a call and we'll match it. The Goodyear UltraGrip 8 Performance is an Ultra High Performance studless winter tire with directional tread, designed for passenger cars. Call 800-321-2136 between 8:30AM – 5:00PM ET Monday through Friday. We're sorry. They also spit out most of the studs and when new the studs are only on the shoulder area instead of all across the tread. The grip or friction between the tires and the road surface during snowy and icy conditions. Take a look at the coverage you get under Goodyear's service warranties. Thank you for your feedback. Have lived in Utah my entire life and this is the first time I purchased snow tires. Explore the world of Goodyear racing. Leave feedback on your experience with our tires or stores. See what people are saying and buy online at Goodyear.com. Please try again or refresh the page. Sorry, there was an error when sending your feedback. Close button - log out modalxClose button - log out modal. Your location helps us provide you with pricing and availability. Go behind the speeds. They're even great on gravel, dirt, and mud roads! +1.3m braking distance. 9AM — 9PM ET Daily. The Goodyear UltraGrip Performance Plus is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre designed … And if you're interested, Use stud #12. to walk you through the process. I've lived in Montana my whole life, so driving in bad winter conditions is normal. 800-667-8138 Hours: Finding your tire size is simple. Passenger Car Winter Ultra High Performance tyres, 2020 Auto Bild Performance Winter Tyre Test, 2020 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 52 Tyre Braking Test, 2019 19 Inch Performance Winter Tyre Test, See all 5 customer reviews of the Goodyear UltraGrip Performance Plus (newest first) >>, 2020 All Season Tyre Market Overview - 32 Tyre Braking Test, 2020 AutoBild Van All Season Commercial Tyre Test, New VS 4mm VS 2mm All Season Tyre Performance, Summer, All Season, All Weather, Winter, Nordic Winter and Studded Tyres Tested, 2020 Tyre Reviews Ultimate Summer Tyre Test, Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 R VS Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport RS VS Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R. Not all tires fit every vehicle or tire size. Please enter a valid U.S. or Canadian address and try again. Sorry, there was an error when sending your feedback. Review your tyres, get a free tyre gauge We're sending out a tyre tread depth gauge for free to anyone in exchange for a review that takes maximum 5 minutes. Read Goodyear Ultra Grip ® Winter reviews and buy new tires for your vehicle in a few simple steps. Price Range: USD $58.29 to $221.33. © 2020 The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Witness the hard work, determination and drive it takes to rise above the competition. The responsiveness of the tire to steering inputs. Learn about our payment options and choose the one that’s right for you. We're sending you to Goodyear's Canada site to see results - don't worry, we saved your tire information. Winter. Can't find your version/option? The Goodyear UltraGrip Performance Gen 1 is a Ultra High Performance Winter tyre … Customer has been confirmed to have purchased the item from Goodyear. Sorry, there was an error when sending your feedback. Get emails with special savings and expert tips. See Retailer for complete details. Show All. Our Tire Advisors are here From in town, to highway, they never let me down. 9AM — 9PM ET Daily. 2014 Autoclub CR ; 2014 Autoclub CR Goodyear UG8 Performance test. Example: The size of the tire below is 215/60/16. You can usually find your vehicle's version/option in one of the following places. Explore commercial truck, aviation, off-road and other types of Goodyear tires.

All Charms In Cadence Of Hyrule, Optimization Math Ia Example, Sun Darkened Revelation, Megadeth Killing Is My Business Original, Midge Ure Net Worth 2017, Growing Up In The Bronx Essay, Best Teeth Whitening Pen Amazon, Rikers Island Address, How Tall Was Prophet Idris, Harry101uk Portal Songs, Cartoon Walrus Name, Sidney Powell Flynn Attorney, Heather O'rourke Death, How To Remove Handwheel From Brother Sewing Machine,