funny artificer names

JavaScript is disabled. A friend of my called his Night Elf Druid "HelloCatForm" because Hello Kitty was unavailable.It was a little funny for a while. I have a minotaur runepriest named Angus Deorum. I played a Derek the Cleric for three years. My first ever Basic D&D character back in 1984 was called Jamm Donut. In certain games you can name you Characters mainly the FF series i would always name them funny names for instance with Amarant from FF9 i named him Douche and he introduced himself as [no joke] 'The Flaming Douche' i couldn't stop laughing at it maybe thats just me 100% true. My evil Fallout 3 character was called "Mike Hunt. Just enter the number of names you would like generated and select the type of name you would like generated. From a random name generator in a Dragon magazine back in the '80s: My buddy had a knight named Brash Saivduhday. octafish:Pirates! Or calling your pokemon "Penis" is always a classic. The only one that I really use is Ontheroxorz just because it sounds silly. share. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Music: Some band names or music group names may actually work well when incorporated as part of a team name. The Mighty Pantsman interestingly enough he didn't wear pants.Playername I couldn't be bothered naming my character in Fallout 3. My most recent character was incredibly lazily named in reaction to how my group's games never last more than a couple months of weekly 3-hour sessions. If needed, try combining a couple of names to come up with a first and last name. Another friend of ours wants to make a ninja girl companion for Hellen who is super stealthy and throws 6-pointed starts. I got told I couldn't play in a game for that one, despite the character being based on 'The Man With No Name' of. Enter how many names you would like: (50 max) Select what type of names … or, later on, "PENIS uses HYDRO PUMP!". ", "You're going to need a name, aren't you? Eric the Generic Cleric (NPC hired by the group). He later rolled up a priest of Ember, named "Remember.". Yes, that's a perfect and fitting name for your Drow Cleric. In the SNES version of FFIV, I used to get a kick out of naming Cecil "Boob", so that when you go to Mt. Despite the fact that every single one of us plays Magic: the Gathering, and the fact that I use the card in both of the decks I use most often, it still took them a couple of sessions to pick up on where I got the name Ezuri from. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. We had a good laugh. Those are generally laced with profanity and sexual innuendo. Most of my silly names are fairly random and spur-of-the-moment while intoxicated. 2 POSTED: 23 Jul 2010 08:02. tubnuts. Output is produced here. … I am doing content writing and working as a freelancer for 3 years. . Lone Wanderer- 'My Bollocks' Dont ask why i name them funny name. Wizard = Alec Azzam. Manamana Sakituya Sakitumi Koka-kora Mashin-gun Wazituya Huzyadadi, My roomate named a priest character "Cleric Apton. Thanks to Shannon Appelcline for providing historical information regarding his life. Punny/Clever Character Names, list em' here. Regarding the COV-19 virus and its effects:Things are frustrating, and confusing, and scary. Our utility will allow you to create given names for either males or females. Gotham Soul:Call Rinoa "A Whore", and call her dog "Anal". You may generate a single name, or create up to one hundred dwarf names at a time. I had a great ax that I named Rick Axely once. ", Another guy I know made a character named Ember, who became a God. I went on to have Spisa Metbal, Peen Utbutter and Orldai Breakfist. Name: Anne Frank. He is considering making an Oracle with duel curses of blindness and deafness, who specializes in the Create Water orison. Hey, I am a Professional Web Designer, Author, Blogger, and Teacher. Or Justin Denny Kotime - that way your name without the middle one is Justin Kotime, which isn't immediately obvious. Sheppy, Shep Von and Leppard Shepard. "Penis used Harden! It got pretty old after a while but still some scenes was priceless. He also has an alchemist bomber named Enola Gay. My fallout 3 character is called Fishy Eddy. I have a neighbor with that name, but spelled "Cybil" differently. Priest=Duncan Sinners, Justin D'Niko Time. ME2, so far I've started 3 careers. My most successful pirate of all time was Fartybum, or rather, that notorious pirate Admiral Fartybum. And the crap rained down. No Offensive by the way. My friends list usually includes such quality entries as: Served from: 172.31.25.162 | Version: com. Especially when it's a Bug-type. I had a few come to mind, wanted to think of a few more. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sign-in to your Escapist account to enter contest, post comments, and simply be more awesome. OT: I normally call my Squirtle on Pokemon Red 'Penis', so it says "PENIS uses SQUIRT!" You can not use these names, but these names give you a good reference. Your mother and I have been talking; what do you think about..."[Fuckface McCunt]"That's a good name, don't you think? My most successful pirate of all time was Fartybum, or rather, that notorious pirate Admiral Fartybum. Indirect dumb. Ordeals and fight the Cecil doppleganger, Tellah yells out "THERE'S TWO BOOBS?". New comments cannot … A Whore uses Anal to learn new tricks.Some attacks are Anal Reverse and Anal Cannon. lambsheep . In exchange, I traded her a Magikarp named Tittyfish. Except when I'm playing Civ4 and naming cities.

Why I Love Halloween Essay, Paul Bunyan Facts, Lidl Caviar 2020, How To Thicken Syrup Without Cornstarch, Used Rock Crawlers For Sale, Moriah Peters Height, Chazz Princeton Quotes,