craftsman 20v string trimmer review

Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2020, I freakin love ❤️ this new CRAFTSMAN V20 lineup‼️. Then you have to wait about 20 minutes for the battery to cool down before you can charge it. All of these kits contain, at a minimum, the string trimmer, blower, one battery pack, and a charger included. the switch does NOT advance the line. But the design choices made by Craftsman will more than likely disappoint and frustrate equally as much. I've always used a gas trimmer that recently died. When you go with a cordless string trimmer, you can throw away the gas can. I purchased this because it was relatively cheap and NOT gas powered. For a 20-volt trimmer, the DeWalt DCST920P1 20V Max String Trimmer is light, agile, and very comfortable to use despite not having the run time of the others or enough power to handle some … ONLY complaint I have a bad back so a strap for carrying would have been nice. All in all the trimmer is good but would be better if it had 4ah battery so that it doesnt die so fast. If you pull the trigger and never disengage it, I am sure it probably won't last that long. WORX is known for its … Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2020. The battery powered string trimmers have improved greatly and I'm happy to just push a button and they work. I have no gas mixture to deal with. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020. Additionally the extra battery and quick charger make this an outstanding product. • Save these instructions and review frequently. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You have to have it in high on max power to cut grass but don't expect it to cut weeds. The grass trimmer works with a motor either internal combustion or electric. Decided on this battery charged after reading the reviews and it having a bit heavier string compared to some of the other trimmers in the same price range. Go elsewhere. why cant Amazon exchange this ?????? WORX WG163 GT 3.0 PowerShare 12″ Cordless String Trimmer and Edger. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. My quit advancing the line after 2 months, very disgusting. The V20 battery platform is compatible with CRAFTSMAN V20 Outdoor Equipment and Power Tools. I was using a gas powered Toro trimmer with very nice attachment for cutting thru thick weeds. Get this product on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2KORcw8 This is CRAFTSMAN V20 String Trimmer Edger CMCST910M1 #craftsman #stringtrimmer #craftsman20v13inch The Push Button Feed allows you to control the 0.080-in twisted line feed with the push of a button. The DeWalt DCST920B 20V MAX Cordless Electric String Trimmer is part of the large power tool line that utilizes 20V MAX batteries from DeWalt. ... WEEDWACKER® String Trimmers *20V MAX battery, maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The guard can be a little awkward but you get used to it. However, after not having to lug the gas can, oil mixture, and the usual problems starting the gas trimmers. I thought the two batteries would make up for it, after all 2.0 + 2.0 = 4.0. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2020. As I write this review, I am comparing the trimmers in my mind. Quickwind CMCST920 trimmer pdf manual download. Craftsman Deepens V20 Line with Pole Hedge Trimmer. Surprised and impressed! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Clear away leaves and debris with up to 340 CFM and 90 MPH for easy clean up using the V20 Axial Blower. Should have opted for the 4.0ah. The Craftsman V20 Pole Hedge Trimmer helps you trim up and shape those hard-to-reach places with an extendable pole and a pivoting head. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2019. Trimmed and edged my entire property (about 1/4 acre with sidewalks and a long driveway) on the same charge - worked great, better than my old gas trimmer. String Trimmer: 2-in-1 trim or edge - easily converts from trimmer to edger in seconds, This was marketed as a brand new product, however the packaging had clearly been opened up and re-taped and there were a few very light scuffs on it. I get approx 1 hour on a 4 amp battery. Once the task is complete, conveniently store using the integrated VERSATRACK hook with the VERSATRACK system (sold separately). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Its a powerful trimmer with poor battery life. I have only ever used gas weed eaters until recently so when I inherited my spouses electric yard tools, I was left frustrated by the extension cords needed, which are problematic at times to say the least. As for the operation, it works very well even on the low setting and with the included extra battery has more than enough power and run time for my 1/3 acre property. WARNING: When using electric I haven't got the batteries to last longer than 10 min a piece and that is being generous. Style: 20V String Trimmer Verified Purchase For being Battery powered this Craftsman V20 weed whacker does MUCH better then expected, battery life is good, (as long as your not trying to kill an army) (I can do my ENTIRE LARGE fenced yard inside and out on 1 battery charge.) There is a High and Low speed, though low is usually enough power to get through normal trimming. 20V Max String Trimmer. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2019. I'm about to drop another $100 on two 4.0ah batteries. The CRAFTSMAN V20* System works as hard as you do to build, repair, restore, and maintain the things you value. Again the battery life and performance of the trimmer itself will probably impress most consumers who purchase this product. View and Download Craftsman Quickwind CMCST920 instruction manual online. I purchased the trimmer to trim edges and areas where the lawnmower was to big to fit. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I really like this Craftsman Cordless Trimmer/Edger! WEEDWACKER® String Trimmers Whatever the size of your yard, we’ve got a WEEDWACKER® string trimmer to fit your needs. Called craftsman they send me an AUTO FEED unit, still don't know how it works only used it 2 times. Lastly the automatic feed for the trimmer line works well too. Two thumbs up from me! Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2019. It is not quite as powerful as my gas one but sure is much lighter and less fatiguing. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. An Unbiased Review on the Best Craftsman 4 Cycle Weed Eater. 20V Max* Quickwind™ String Trimmer CMCST920 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS WARNING: To reduce risk of injury: • Before any use, be sure everyone using this unit reads and understands all safety instructions and other information contained in this manual. Backed by a 10 year limited shaft and 2 year full warranty, Craftsman built this versatile weed trimmer to take care of your yard or small farm for many season to come. The V20 String Trimmer features a telescoping pole for comfort and automatic line advance so there is no bumping required. Powerful 20V Lithium ion Cordless String Trimmer/Blower Combo kit,1.5AH Super Battery Capacity, long life, only needs 1 hour charged can meet your working requirements. The thicker line doesn’t break as easily so you spend more time trimming and less time changing in addition to the cutting power of a thicker line. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2020. There's a problem loading this menu right now. And it was always running until you shut it off, then would have to re-pull to start again. The entire lawn mowing process is much simpler. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020, I've used the weed eater for three months now and I love it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Received in 2 days (today), charged the battery (about 6 hours), read the manual briefly, attached the shield - ready to go. Would recommend to everyone. I barely go through the trim of my patio and 25% of my fence line. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2019. Hopefully, I can put that on my next gas weed eater. This trimmer is the longest of the four trimmers and the handle adjusts quickly. I'm a believer.. V20* Cordless 13-in. Craftsman 20V Max “Quickwind” String Trimmer pt 1 - YouTube Top subscription boxes – right to your door, CRAFTSMAN V20 String Trimmer / Edger (CMCST910M1), See all details for CRAFTSMAN V20 String Trimmer / Edger (CMCST910M1), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ADJUSTABLE: Ergonomic adjustable length pole to fit your height CRAFTSMAN® V20 Cordless 13-in Brushless WEEDWACKER® String Trimmer features a powerful brushless motor and is equipped with a 4.0 Ah battery allowing you to take on the tasks at hand. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For being Battery powered this Craftsman V20 weed whacker does MUCH better then expected, battery life is good, (as long as your not trying to kill an army) (I can do my ENTIRE LARGE fenced yard inside and out on 1 battery charge.) Style: 20V String Trimmer Verified Purchase I don’t have a very big back yard, so this was a great option as opposed to a gas trimmer. I had a snapper before this that would run about 45 minutes on One battery this is just an utter disappointment. V60* Cordless 15-in. If your wondering if this worth the money take my word for it I owned only gas trimmers but never again this thing is a beast.get one you won't regret it. The Craftsman is by far the easiest to use and I don't have to wear myself out trying to start it. Make quick work of replacing your 0.080-in. The trick is to use the power when you need it and disengage while walking to the next object. Bad design. It always started right up, but you have to warm it up. Brushless WEEDWACKER® String Trimmer features a high efficiency brushless motor and is equipped with a 2.5Ah battery allowing you to power through yardwork. You can expect about eight minutes of run time before the battery is completely depleted. Great cordless trimmer! It's not a chain saw but for trim work it is excellent. Craftsman 30378 13" Electric Cordless String Trimmer Black and Decker LST136W 40V MAX Lithium String Trimmer Worx WG163 GT 3.0 20V Cordless Grass Trimmer… Our #4 … Received today, charged and used - great trimmer!! Adjustments are good, build quality is excellent. Its Not the spools that some people talk about, I tried multiple spools and never advanced the line.

Cheryl Reeve Husband, Barbie Smoking Poster, Michael Moorer Wife, What To Reply When Someone Sends You A Song, Osrs Multibox Reddit, Invictus Yacht For Sale, Melamine Dinner Plates Microwave Safe, Ssangyong Actyon Sports Spare Parts, Neither Death Nor Life Song Lyrics, Ala Moana Hotel Owner Relations, Is The Midnight Game Legit,