conan exiles secret base locations

You can build anywhere within this cave but the best location is up on the ledge. This is funny because my first base was at 5 then my last base was at 6. On our server we had a pirate clan that started raiding us. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The Desert Cave has been popular for a while but still overlooked on some servers. https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/The_Hidden_Way?oldid=112718.
© Valve Corporation. Location Spotlight: The Passage – The Gateway to the Frozen North, Conan Exiles Leveling Guide – Fastest Way to 60 in 12 hours or less, Scum Admin Commands: Server and Item Commands, Eating Food in Scum – Bear steak to Poop – Everything about Digestion, The importance of your Calorie Balance in SCUM.

Redwood Forest Contribute to the project. Another great thing about this location is that you can form small bridges in between trees to connect them. Our project is public on Github. Some recipes are exclusive and can't be obtained through knowledge points, so the only way to get them is to find them on the map. A good spot for a mid-size solo base and one not likely to face serious attack during its early build stages as most new players will be rushing the river for water/food. It’s close it almost everything you need and perfect for solo players or small groups.

i just did a base there and it was a great spot! The Southern Aqueduct has two main building areas. It’s a small cave but perfect for solo players wanting to make a name for themselves in the Frozen North. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Hunting for the Best Gaming Mouse Pad – Competitive Gaming in 2018. So we started getting wise and developing effective ways to find all their bases. I built my base south of the black galleon, up river from the ground level arena entrance. I'm actually greatly concerned because my main base is right near both these locations (the mountain peaks directly above Ironbreaker Ridge). tons of rock, trees, and iron right beside you, between you and new asgarth is a ton of elk king for food. There is even a broken down archway from an old structure in this area that you can use as a foundation for your base. Ok it's not just the northern section with the priest that's gone, it's also both gates leading to/from the oasis and that long curved wall keeping that area contained. Finally we come to the Highland Cave. South of the Ruins is another building left by the Ancients. Watch Dogs: Legion Review – Taking DedSec in The Right Direction Innit, Torchlight 3 Review – Acceptable But Forgettable, Serious Sam 4 Review – If It’s Not Broken, Don’t Fix It, The Invincible Targets 4K With “Smooth” Frame Rates, Uses DualSense Tech For “Complex Interactions”, Haven Dev Discusses Combat, Enemies, & Dragon Ball Z Inspirations, Dirt 5 Designer Talks “Exciting” Post-Launch Plans; New Playgrounds Items In The Works, Counterpoint Games Showcases Godfall Visual Effects, VRS, CAS, How to get the Ghost Rider Skin in Fortnite.

They were much lower level than us and we godded all their bases, setting them back months. I built my base just east of there, on the shore of the lake. You can set up your base wherever you find suitable ground, but there are certain locations that we strongly recommend more than others. The bonus about this location is it’s only a short walk away from the main Thrall camp in the north. Your email address will not be published. It can be very hard to spot them from the ground or from hills, especially if you build in Insulated wood which makes it harder to see. I actually believe that’s where my base is. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

tons of rock, trees, and iron right beside you, between you and new asgarth is a ton of elk king for food.

The Map in Conan Exiles has 239 locations, spread across the 9 biomes. There's a barrel and chest floating in the air at the missing priest section so I don't know what's going on with that spot.

There are still things missing in this Testlive build. The Hidden Way is one of the entrance road to the volcano without any loading screen and can be found right behind the Ruins of Xullan. i mean in your case you already knew there was gonna be something up ontop of the tower of bats, but lol even i build there in SP, logically there will be buildings up there, but if you don't know exactly where to look then this could take a few hours, no? Needless to say they have vowed to destroy all our bases with gods and bragged they were building secret bases all over the map to further that end.

Here is what is less than a 2 minute walk from me: Iron, Coal, Stone, Wood, Desert berries, Water, Aloe, Yellow lotus, A cave with brimstone and spiders, The arena, grey lotus, A pirate chest with gold and silver, Antelopes and crocodiles, Four eggs that respawn, A chest hidden in a boulder that replenishes, Glowing goop. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. General. The Desert Cave has been popular for a while but still overlooked on some servers. Close to one of the main thrall camps. The best interactive map for Conan Exiles out there. It is a small, easily missed passage up into the volcano. You may find even more locations that will serve their purpose well so feel free to explore the island as much as you can!
There are countless areas where you can lay your first foundations under the very noses of your enemies.

Whilst the location is prime for a hidden base it’s a little far away from Iron. This can be found on the south end of the map. There's problems up in the northern mountains, it says buildible but you piece just disappears. Please dont say rocknoses, that seems like a poor way to gather brimstone. You are very close from king beneath (and farming blood demon), near Frost temple for black ice, close from falling star metal (I frequently hear and see it falling from the sky) and near volcano entrance. Online. 103k.