chris gayle 333

IPL OR COUNTRY? [10][11] Gayle was only the fourth West Indian to carry his bat in a Test innings.[12]. | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis", "Chris Gayle Book: 'Six Machine' Opens Up on Kohli, Ronaldo and Fatherhood", "Richards and Sobers defend primacy of Test cricket", "Gayle's comments an 'unfortunate development' – Hunte", West Indies news: Chris Gayle, WICB reach agreement on return, Chris Gayle can find the boundary with a bat but off the field there's not one in sight, It's not just Chris Gayle: sport media's Blokesworld mindset needs to change, Supporting Chris Gayle's actions is turning your back on respect for women, Chris Gayle controversy: sexist, not sexy – and certainly not funny, Ian Chappell wants world cricket ban on Chris Gayle for Mel McLaughlin interview, Why sports reporter Neroli Meadows wants people to stop laughing at inappropriate remarks from Chris Gayle | 7.30, "Chris Gayle comments cause uncomfortable Big Bash interview with Mel McLaughlin", "Chris Gayle: Melbourne Renegades cricketer sparks controversy with 'disrespectful' comments to reporter Mel McLaughlin", "Chris Gayle wins defamation case against Fairfax Media", "The Chris Gayle Academy | The Change Foundation", "Chris Gayle reconsidering retirement after England purple patch", "Only player to score a T20I century, an ODI double century as well as a test triple century", "Gayle becomes third batsman to hit ODI centuries against 11 countries", "Carrying his bat in the entire T20I innings", "Gayle "Storm's" fastest fify in ODI history by a West Indian batsman", "Most runs in a single ICC Champions Trophy series", "Chris Gayle first player to smash 500 sixes in international cricket | Cricket News", "Most sixes by an Individual batsmen in an ODI format bilateral series", "First player in history to hit a six in very first ball of test cricket", "Highest partnership for any wicket in World Cups", "Highest partnership for any wicket in ODI history", "Highest partnership for opening stand in T20 World Cups", "ICC World Cup: Chris Gayle records most number of sixes in World Cup history - Times of India", "Chris Gayle fastest to 4000 runs in Indian Premier League history", "Chris Gayle 1st batsman to hit 300 sixes in IPL history", "Highest scores in each batting position in T20 cricket", "Gayle smash 18 sixes in 2017-18 BPL final, with unbeaten 146", "Chris Gayle climbs another mountain, becomes first to hit 1000 T20 sixes", Batsmen with 10,000 or more runs in ODI cricket, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Chris_Gayle&oldid=986716039, West Indies One Day International cricketers, West Indies Twenty20 International cricketers, ICC World XI One Day International cricketers, Jamaican expatriate sportspeople in India, Articles with dead external links from November 2016, Articles with permanently dead external links, All Wikipedia articles written in Jamaican English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. [16] His Test series went poorly, and the West Indies went on to lose both the Test and ODI series. Gayle scored three centuries and totalled 474 runs, 150 more than any other batsman, and also took eight wickets in as many matches. The same year, Gayle filed a defamation lawsuit against the Fairfax Media, and on 3 December 2018, Gayle won the defamation case and was awarded $300,000 against Fairfax Media. Second West Indian after Brian Lara to score more than 10,000 runs in ODI. He owns “Triple Century Sports Bar”, a sports bar & restaurant in Kingston, Jamaica. Gayle played for the West Indies at youth international level prior to making his first-class debut in 1998, at age 19 for Jamaica. [90][91] On 9 September 2016, Gayle launched his autobiography 'Six Machine - I don't like cricket, I love it'. Sometimes I actually hold my breath, so I can be as still and well-balanced as possible. [8], Gayle started his cricket career with Lucas Cricket Club in Kingston, Jamaica. He was surprised by a sharply rising ball from seamer Dammika Prasad and fended it to short extra-cover where Sangakkara took an easy catch. One of only four players (Others are Don Bradman, Brian Lara, Virender Sehwag) to score two triple centuries in Test cricket. They lost in the semi-final to Sri Lanka.

In Which Of These Scenarios Do You Need To Know Your Trailhead Playground Username And Password, The Eighth Day Book Summary, Twisted Tea Calories, Tú Los Elegantes De Jerez Lyrics In English, Can You Drink Skinny Fit Tea While Breastfeeding,