choppy choppy your pee pee gif

And people swear that the Attitude era was so great... Because it was. Val Venis debuted in the WWE in mid-1998 as an adult film star and a womaniser. He ran a promotion called Kaientai Dojo (or K-DOJO) until 2019. CAGEMATCH » Feuds » I choppy choppy your pee pee: Venis vs. Kai En Tai » Matches. As a result, the all-Japanese Kaientai stable tied him up backstage and attempted to castrate him, the actual phrase being "Choppy choppy your pee-pee". Stacy: cool. Yamaguchi proceeded to chop the salami while shouting at Venis, "I choppy choppy your pee pee!"[1]. Hello Sultana. Funaki and Taka's last ever tag team partnership as Kaientai in the WWF was a win over Raven and Justin Credible on the October 20, 2001 edition of WWF Jakked.[2]. [4] However, he has since been re-hired and currently serves as a member of the Japanese commentary team. Back during PPV times I actually did refuse to buy a lot of them cause half the card were just throwaway matches. I didn't like the quickie matches back then and still don't. That's one thing that burned fans out on Crash TV. It was solid top to bottom. If that wasn't bad enough, the WWE added some extra flavor to it, and aired a skit in which Triple H, dressed as Kane, had an intimate scene with a mannequin in a casket, and uttered the line “I screwed your brains out”, then threw the “brains” into the camera lens. I'm not able to go back and watch a lot of that stuff with the same enthusiasm. Just this weird dude with a head showing up and JR's reaction was enough. After Togo, Teioh and both Yamaguchis left the WWF, Michinoku and Funaki began wrestling as a tag team using the name Kaientai. His first major feud was with the stable Kaientai. They have more TV time than ever, social media, YouTube, network, etc. Stacy: what can this vehicle do? I pee at Santa. In early 1997, Taka Michinoku, Dick Togo and Terry Boy had a short stint in Extreme Championship Wrestling as BWO Japan (also known as "BWO International") and feuded with the fellow Japanese team of The Great Sasuke, Gran Hamada and Gran Naniwa. I swear!Biker 2: start running punk. That's part of the problem with his thinking. Waiting. How are you?Choppy: great. Kelly: so why are we here? Choppy. The group debuted in Japan's Michinoku Pro wrestling promotion in late 1994 when SATO, Terry Boy and Shiryu introduced themselves as Kai En Tai. With the occasion of Michinoku Pro's 10th Anniversary on November 2, 2003, Kaientai DX reformed, as Dick Togo, Men's Teioh, Taka Michinoku, Shiryu and Hanzo Nakajima took down Jinsei Shinzaki, Hayate, Kesen Numa-jiro, Kazuya Yuasa and Chi-Nen Hokkai. : Minimalist LEGO Cartoon Characters, One of the meanest reality shows ever - The WB SuperStar, Throwback Thursdays! He's wrong, and thats as far as I will go. Yamaguchi proceeded to chop the salami while shouting at Venis, "I choppy choppy your pee pee!" The choppy pixie cut is one of the short choppy haircuts. Timeframe: June 1998 - August 1998. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Peter and Choppy laughs.Peter: (laughs) best Christmas prank call ever!Choppy: (laughs) thanks Peter.Peter: (laughs) Moe fell for it.Choppy: and he's after the wrong person.In Hill House. WrestleZone.com is a property of Mandatory, an Evolve Media, LLC company. Entertaining trainwrecks, but trainwrecks nonetheless. Christmas is a wonderful day. Kai En Tai had many high profile tag team matches before two of them changed their names; SATO became Dick Togo, Terry Boy became Men's Teioh while Shiryu's name remained unchanged. Dude I loved al snow. Not that it matters now with the Saudi and Fox deals. Your source for everything retro. Willing. Yamaguchi wants to "choppy the pee pee" for logical heel reasons. Taka made a swerve, however, by turning against Venis,[1] proclaiming that Mrs. Yamaguchi-San was his sister. !Choppy: (on Phone) my name is Hank Hill and i live in the Hill residence.Moe: aha!!! By continuing to use this site, you are … Everyone behaved logically based on their characters. In Team Genie HQ. In constant flux. Lois is sexy, Meg stinks and it's a great day. I still dont know why they abandoned that. Taka made a swerve, however, by turning against Venis, … They see Daniel Tiger walking. Title: I choppy choppy your pee pee: Venis vs. Kai En Tai. But don't we care about guys like Joe, Finn, Rollins, Ambrose, Aj, Nakamura, Ciampa, Gargano, D-Bry, Miz, Becky, Black, ect? (goes outside)Barney: okay. When i get my hands on you, i'll make holes of your body with an ice pick, mail you to the North Pole and dump you in the ice waters!!!!!! The absolute worst storyline in company history, there has never been and never will be a storyline as awful as this. They grew and changed. Change ). There were great shows, and some trainwrecks. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. I remember getting excited the first time I even saw Al Snow on Raw. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. I enjoyed the Foley Feud and the two matches with Triple H (vengeance and summerslam as well) but the Rock was highly over rated until 2000, when Stone Cold was gone, he stepped up big time. Sequin Land Sultana: its the Time Hovercraft. Nebula: oooh what is it? My version of Jingle Bells. Indeed!" Overview; Matches; Promos; Ratings; Comments; Feud data. You can achieve this look in natural hair texture and every suitable for cool skin tool. I wonder how much money they lost out on because they wouldn't give the viewers more variety, people to cheer/boo for and buy merch of. Summary. The following week, Venis teamed up with Taka Michinoku to take on Togo and Funaki in a tag team match. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Discussion in 'The GSD Archives' started by A.J., Jul 13, 2008. Is it compelling, logical storytelling? Venis was dragged backstage by Kaientai to have his member amputated, though the audience did not see what happened next. Short choppy haircuts very much trend and also affect your budget as they need styling products and styling tools. Mr. Yamaguchi was leader of the villainous Kai En Tai out to destroy their nemesis Taka Michinoku, a white meat babyface. ( Log Out /  Using everybody is walking a fine line between an action packed show and a clusterfuck of a mess, and we saw that alot in the AE, 2000 WCW, and TNA. But what is that thing? In Griffin House. Party 2: Yamaguchi-San, Sho Funaki, Dick Togo, Mens Teioh, Taka Michinoku, Mrs. Yamaguchi. Meanwhile Taka would be enhancement talent on 205 Live. !Moe chases Hank. On January 25, 2007, Taka Michinoku, Men's Teioh and Dick Togo appeared in Dragon Gate to take on the team of Cima, BxB Hulk and Matt Sydal. Taka made a swerve, however, by turning against Venis, proclaiming that Mrs. Yamaguchi-San was his sister. ???? Listen you Christmas lousy jackass!! (pulls the cloth, revealing a hovercraft) tada! I had only heard of this crazy guy in ECW. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Absolutely. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Although Kaientai came up short of defeating the opposing team, it was a very emotional moment and the crowd showed their support after the match. The following week, Venis teamed up with Taka Michinoku to take on Togo and Funaki in a tag team match. The only reason you're stopping is because you know that you're wrong and don't want me exposing you for it. But every single person watching also cared about guys like Val Venus, Crash Holly, and Al Snow. Its a good day today. ( Log Out /  An angry Yamaguchi-San demonstrated what he wanted to do to Venis, with a sword – “Choppy, Choppy Your Pee Pee!”. Exactly - and it’s what the current WWE is so so weak at. His biggest strength as a writer was that he made sure everyone had a storyline. Hey guys. Sequin Land Sultana: to be honest. The night ends with Austin and Taker defending their tag team titles against The Rock and Owen Hart, in which we got run ins from Mankind, Kane, and the New Age Outlaws. We were then treated to the lovely visual of Venis’ Pee Pee being removed by a sword, which was wrong on so many levels. Val Venis' character was driven by lust and bravado. Kaientai reunited once again on the 2006 New Year's Eve Indie Summit show where Taka Michinoku, Sho Funaki, Kaz Hayashi, Dick Togo and Men's Teioh defeated Makoto Oishi, Kudo, Katsuya Kishi, Shinjitsu Nohashi and Milanito Collection a.t. Hell that was something that actually made me watch TNA over WWE, because they did actually put attention to their midcard. Royal Advisor: welcome ladies. Youre right. (hangs up the phone and grabs a gun) lock and loaded! He doesn't realize that Mrs. Yamaguchi-San is Taka's sister, so Taka turns on Val Venis, a completely logical heel turn, since defending his sister from an objectifying adult film star is exactly what you'd expect a white meat babyface to do. All these things are now 10 years old. I think their entire under and midcard scene was a draw in it's own right. The stable's name was also changed to "Kaientai Deluxe", or Kaientai DX for short. http://www.thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/wrestlecrap/veniscastration.html, Happy 2017! They play snowball fight, dump Meg in a frozen lake and she gets frozen, throws tomatoes at Ernie, giving presents to houses in 4 Streets, buy a new Christmas tree, make cookies and save 5 reindeers.Choppy: we have a lot of fun here.Peter: that's right pal. 3.) Peter and Choppy laughs.Peter: (laughs) it's so funny.Choppy: (laughs) yeah.Peter: this holiday is great.Choppy: yeah.Peter: now let's have fun.Peter and Choppy hangs out together. We care about all of those guys but when we can step by step lay out the feuds before it happens we aren't going to bother with the story. Shantae: wow incredible. (drinks beer)In Griffin House. These characters were driven together by Venis' irresistible charm and lust, as he was drawn to Mrs. Yamaguchi-San. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (hears the door knocking). Who did that!They point at Daniel Tiger.Daniel Tiger: it wasn't me! The Kaientai team claimed victory after Togo hit Oishi with a diving senton. 70s, 80s, 90s and beyond! "Summer Girls" by LFO. Peter and Choppy watches the Christmas Tree shining.Peter: it's pretty.Choppy: yeah!Lois: hey Peter.Peter: hey Lois.Pinoko: hi Choppy. An open book. # Date: Promotion: Match: 1: The Song "Green Onions" Seems To Be In Every Movie, That time MTV gave Chewbacca the Lifetime Achievement Award, Can you name them all? Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. pee on you 82472 GIFs. The "choppy choppy your pee pee" storyline was awesome and a great example of what's missing from modern WWE storytelling. Venis started an affair with Yamaguchi-San’s wife which attracted the attention of the entire stable. I knew he'd slip up sooner or later! Barney, don't drink beer while i'm away. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! hehehehe. Chrona appears. On July 15, 2005, another Kaientai reunion took place at Kaientai Dojo, when Taka Michinoku teamed up with Sho Funaki, Dick Togo and Men's Teioh to do battle with Kengo Mashimo, Kazma, Ryota Chikuzen and Kunio Toshima. Taka wants to do it for logical babyface reasons that have driven him to be a heel. It is a machine made of metals of some of Ammo Baron’s ships. Back then the PPV matches were the matches so you had to tune in. Shantae, Stacy, Kelly, Nebula, Frosta and Sam meet Esteban and Sultana Isabella.

Marty Coniglio Leaving, South Coast Plaza Promotion, What Happened At The End Of Code Lyoko, Lisa Eichhorn Cheers, What Animals Live In The River Clyde, Research Statement Latex Template, Ld50 Hot Sauce, Patricia Swanson Carlson, Daniel Kitson Podcast,