bulu monster potential

Sigma Game believes this app will stand out from all of the other monster games on the market as Bulu Monster puts the user fully in control. Capture the monster which has the highest health then you will see how much IV it has. if u failed to catch it, leave the map u are on and reenter. Search again.. should be there, Dear owner of the game you should really make it so we're can trade monsters with your freinds, I agree that would make it more fun.Please add this. Stuck in this game? it will lose its defense and become useless), - Psy Angler (Easter End) Evolving anglerblow into anglerfish at lv.20 and then evolve into psy angler at lv.40. ), This Week Featured Monster: Voltio [Mythic]. Period: From 11/8/2014-14/8/2014: Which Legendary Cup Edition did you enjoyed the most? If it's your first time editing in this wiki and needed help on editing pages, please go to Editing Formats page to see how to edit the monster pages. Welcome to the Bulu Monster Wiki! trust me, charmelon is good but bitterpillar is better :D i got it to evolve to bittercoon at level 20 and into winnofly at level 40.. bittercoon's got insane defense and his skills are quite useful for clearing out even waves of monsters from trainers. and Capture rate for 5 star monsters is 12% at maximum. what is the better stats extra points to put it on when you have the opportunity ? Bulu Monster can be played both online and offline, allowing the user to play the game even without Internet access, making the game more versatile than most. It can kill most of the monster event its damage is disadvantage. But it wud level up both at same time?!?!?! To make things easier just memorize the locations while you play.Drop rates for item draws: if you win tickets in the arena, try to accumulate as much as u can before using them. Literally all of my current balls that I have in my possession say 2% catch rate no matter how low it's health is. ( 14 It can kill almost all monsters and not getting hurt because of it will strike first. After defeating all the special trainers? How to recognize which monster who has a high IV? Is this just a random glitch? But if it doesn't answered your question or you have a problem please contact our Administrators through their Message Wall to talk about it.The wiki currently has 506 articles since March 19, 2013. Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. you can found megatle all the way to go to the firegon location. If you keep trying and have no success, try the map after it. Bulu Monster allows the user to become a monster trainer on Bulu Island. Defeat many trainers and earn points to get rank and obtain the Mythic monster, Ardio! Go in up the first steps then stay to the left. I saved 20 item draw tickets, and got 20 "dragon balls"<----lol��, I have play this game for 3 months now but i cant find mythical monster i finished the last island their other island that i cam find a mythical monsters plz help me i cant, Hey can some one tell me how to get passed volcano kingdom? Monsters are the main theme of the exciting new app from Sigma Game. And its capture rate using dragon ball was 12%, thats because I was thought that the highest capturing rate for 5 stars monsters. Please suggest. ), Dịch vụ chuyên ship đặt hàng nhà sản xuất ở Trung Quốc, Đơn vị nhận order đặt hàng nhà sản xuất ở Trung Quốc, Dịch vụ nhận order đặt hàng nơi gia công tại Trung Quốc, Posts Fange, trainiere und entwickle Monster um der Champion eines der größten Monsterkampf-RPGs zu werden! Because when I made this article I try to capture vingon when its HP remaining only "1". Please let me know anything while i continue to replicate.... How to claim reward in legendary glacial tournament? Question: i was at Volcano level and i sent all my monsters but one back to farm to sleep.

Pa Piccolo Guitar, The Rug Company Second Hand, War Of Villains Korean Ep 1, Quotes About Grit And Grace, Best Acapella Songs 2019, Nullo Parma Ham, Buy Aragh Sagi,