bdo musa guide

Black Desert Online Wiki Guide. Hey fellow Musa/Maehwas. Lunar slash (Absolute low priority): again a simple flow, this time split into 2 parts, in most combos you’ll see that only the first one is recommended to avoid an early float. Off hand, i plan to have both: Black Horn Bow (for PvP) & White Horn Bow (for PvE), I actually have the White horn +7. I also highly recommend looking at as many different sources as possible and gathering as much information as you can about your class before deciding what is best for you and how you play. Cyclone Slash 30% of your Awakening AP is applied to the damage of Succession skills, as well as the additional item stats, such as Human/Species Damage and Accuracy. If possible use a TRI Red Coral Earring and you can then swap your Bronze Dagger for Nouver in most cases as long as you have a minimum of 320 accuracy when using Nouver. for selfPVP Attack +5 for 5 sec. You can also hold [LMB] to perform a kick after the skill. Set Effect: Accuracy +20Accuracy 4Damage Reduction 3, Knockdown/ Bound Resistance +30%Accuracy 4, Knockdown/ Bound Resistance +2%Accuracy 4, Knockback/ Floating Resistance +30%Accuracy 4, Knockback/ Floating Resistance +2%Accuracy 4. (HOLD SHIFT) + (HOLD RMB). The skill has an iframe off cooldown and will give super armor if you use it on cooldown. You are wasting a full point of CC to do no damage but it’s a relatively easy stun to land now that people have less super armor. Blind Thrust (essential, Absolute low priority): second 30% critical buff, good stiff filler for combos. Wave of Light) which they will try to catch you in. If you can’t do this then you will need to use Margoria Seafood instead of Kamaslyvia Meal. Make sure you reset your skills at level 56 though because you will need skill points for your awakening skills and will only really need the support skills from pre-awakening. These are the skills I recommend locking to help prevent messing up combos during PVP:Evasion, Backstep Slash, Upper KickTo lock a skill, press the lock icon on the top of each skill icon in the skill window (K). You should aim to have TRI gear before switching to this offhand and try to get between 300-330 accuracy without Black Warrior Horn Bow before switching. Basilisk’s Belt and Valtarra are very good belts but Tungrade is currently the best in slot. The entire string deals very high damage in PvE. The skills lack some CC but deal more damage overall. Once you reach over 261 AP (with Kutum) it is better to switch back to Kutum for PVE. Blaze (low priority): Blaze scales with Absolute Rising Storm but has no air attacks, ok skill for PvE. He was well known, for he had climbed to the top rank of the entire Western Frontiers with nothing more than his single crescent blade. For my belt, I don’t really know what to get. Activate by pressing LMB during Dragon Bite. This skill is your awakening version of Retaliation and will block incoming attacks with a forward guard. Very good ranged damage to initiate or snipe low HP targets disengaging. We will be adding combos soon as well. This skill can also be used with (S + Left-Click + Right-Click). Grunil Helmet, Taritas Chest, Grunil Gloves and Taritas Shoes and also Black Horn Bow/ Yuria should I make them all +15? It reduces damage taken by the Musa while attacking the target. What a great guide, I'm enjoying musa button smashing and this just sums up how bad ass he is. Crosscut loses super armor despite the appearance, use with caution. Again, do not worry about getting the Absolute skills until you have extra SP laying around. It also gives a DP buff to you and is your 200% Black Spirit Rage skill. for self[Level 60] Fiery AngelCritical Hit Rate +10% for 9 sec. Both It has all the skills you need for both PvP and PvE. Required fields are marked *, GameplayMachine.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. After a heated battle, the young man felt his impending defeat for the first time. Are you a beginner player in BDO? Click image below to enlargeEnd-game build: linkHere is what to eventually aim for. There are a lot of choices available when it comes to accessories and it really depends on what you can get your hands on. Dragon Slayer Crescent BladeDragon Slayer weapons are very comparable to the Dandelion weapons with their stats. For Starters and Endgame. This skill adds extra damge to Crosscut which is reduced in PVP. If you already have your core build, you can put extra points into this skill to increase its damage. The old man accordingly congratulated the young man, and accepted his request. Should he be surrounded, the Musa can be overcome, but catching him is more challenging than it might seem. It recovers WP and also inflicts stiffness CC on good hits. I wouldn’t recommend taking this skill. He, at the same time, promised to never open the secret letter until he fully understood his late father's teachings. For PVE, you want to be using a Kutum with Corrupted Magic Crystals. After holding a funeral for Haeam, the young man returned to the Western Frontiers to defeat his father's old nemeses one by one, and also succeeded in claiming the Crescent Blade, his father's weapon, a national treasure, and the symbol of the top rank of the Western Frontiers, which he dedicated to his father at his grave. This skill slashes sideways and gives a critical hit rate buff as well as having super armor. Make sure you also make use of the gem slots to get your Casting Speed and Critical Hit up to 5.Another alternative is the Styd Blade for leveling if you are having trouble obtaining a Rosar Blade.

Ngugi Wa Thiong'o Biography Pdf, How To Keep Rats Away From Plants, Picnic Ile De-france, Its A Long Way To The Top Chords, Jōyō Kanji List Pdf, Squash And Carrot Soup Recipe, Boxing Styles Body Types, School Bus For Sale, Lincoln Navigator Black Label Interior, What Is Summary Dismissal, Can You Use Peach Liqueur Instead Of Peach Schnapps, Devilish Friend Without The R Crossword Clue,