2005 ford five hundred acceleration problems

It Is Worst When The Ac Is On,,it Causes The Vehicle To Idle High And Low To The Point Of Almost Shutting Off The Vehicle In Traffic. This Happens Frequently Almost Daily In The Summer. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. Vehicle Was Returned To The ford Dealer That Performed The Service And They Determined That The Electric Throttle Control Was At Fault But Was Not Associated With The Service They Performed On The Same Component Just Weeks Earlier. In 2014 I relocated to lancaster CA. VEHICLE SPEED: 10 mph. Initial Reports Indicate A Faulty Throttle Body As Referenced In Nhtsa Investigation # Pe110818. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):1FAFP23135G. Did Not Fix Problem Which Has Recurred. Upon Research Online And Talking To ford Directly This Is Known Problem That Is Not Under Re-call Yet But Should Be. She Sat For A Minute And Began To Exit The Parking Lot. Updated 01/13/lj This time I was headed into a concrete wall and stopped 2 inches short. The vehicle has unintended acceleration issues. VEHICLE SPEED: 0 mph. Engine Then Dies And ‘ Engine Fail Safe Mode ‘ Appears.

The Vehicle Was Merged To The Shoulder, Turned Off And Then Restarted After Several Minutes, As It Resumed Normal Operation. VEHICLE SPEED: 20 mph. 552(b)(6) *tt. In multiple incidents, on hot summer days, the car has suddenly accelerated (with no foot on the accelerator) when backing out of parking spaces and sometimes when put into drive right after the sudden acceleration in reverse. 0 person(s) died. If this many people are writing about it online, presumably there are thousands more who are having the same problem and do not have the resources or know how to report the issue. 2013 Ford FUSION Electrical System problems & defects. Ds. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):1FAFP26145G. This Costly Repair Causes The Vehicle To Lunge Forward While In Drive And Lunge Backwards While In Reverse. The Fail Safe Mode Warning Light Started To Illuminate. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. The contact owns a 2006 Ford Five Hundred. O/D off light flashing causes? The Failure Recurred After The Repairs. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):1FAFP26135G. The Manufacturer Was Notified Who Advised That There Were No Recalls For The Vehicle And Offered No Other Assistance.

FUEL TYPE: GAS. *tr. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. The contact owns a 2006 Ford Five Hundred. The Contact Stated That While Driving Approximately 60 Mph, The All Wheel Drive Malfunctioned And The Check Engine Warning Light Illuminated. See While stopped and depressing the brake pedal the vehicle suddenly accelerated. He called the dealer and was advised that the vehicle was no longer under warranty. 0 person(s) died. Vehicle had 6 CYLINDERS. This happens most dangerously at high speeds, due to driver's inability to control vehicle adequately to defend against potential crashes or control speed during turns. 2010 Ford MUSTANG Electrical System problems & defects. The failure mileage was 24,812. DEALER’S ZIPCODE: 49646 . Upon removing my foot from the brake, the car attempted to re-accelerate hard again, scaring the pedestrian enough that they waved me through and refused to cross until I passed by. The vehicle continued accelerating. Mileage was 160000 miles.

Vehicle had 6 CYLINDERS. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):1FAFP23165G. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES.

*tr. The vehicle was taken to the dealer several times where the throttle body was replaced twice; however, the failure was not corrected. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in COLTON, CA. The throttle body in his engine failed. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'fordproblem_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',341,'0','0']));0 person(s) were injured.

Does It Take A Death Or Serious Accident.

FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in TELFORD, PA. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in JACKSONVILLE, FL. The incident occurred on four other occasions. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in ALVIN, TX. Foot on brake. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 drive type:AWD. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):1FAFP241X5G. 0 person(s) were injured. The Vehicle Was Not Repaired. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. The Rpm’s Were Low And It Would Idle Rough And Surge From Low To High, I Tried Hitting The Gas Pedal And The Car Stalled! They also mentioned that they have seen a case where a customer's throttle was wide open and accelerated uncontrollably and is shocked that it hasn't been recalled yet. Gt Error Code From Parts Store. The mechanic informed me that as long as a recall ever existed, then Ford would always be responsible for the repairs. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in VACAVILLE, CA. I can handle the problem because I know when to expect it, but I had planned to give this car to my soon to be licensed daughter and I don't want her having an accident or hitting another person. *tr. The contact's client owns a 2005 Ford Five hundred. The culprit appears to be a malfunctioning throttle body, which is or was in short supply for replacement.

The contact owns a 2005 Ford Five hundred. The contact stated as she accelerated from a traffic light the vehicle would suddenly accelerate causing the rpms to increase excessively. 0 person(s) were injured. Part of the crash was caught on tape by a Pennsylvania dot surveillance camera. The vehicle rolled over twice and landed at a recently planted flower bed. The Contact Owns A 2005fordfive Hundred.

Losing two to two and one half miles to a gallon. The manufacturer had not been notified and the vehicle was not repaired. Updated 04/19/11. 2005fordfive Hundred. The manufacturer was contacted; however, a report was not taken.

The Dealer Was Notified Of The Issue But The Vehicle Was Not Repaired. Well I Did What They Said, Went Home And Car Is Now Idling Rough Went Back And They Want To Charge Me Another $90 Dollars Ontop Of The $105 They Have Already Charged Me For The Throttle And Mafs. The failure mileage was 75,000 and the current mileage was 78,000.

0 person(s) were injured. Mileage was 99940 miles. VEHICLE SPEED: 4 mph. 1 Answer. 0 person(s) were injured. The failure was related to the throttle body. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in MAGNOLIA, IL. VEHICLE SPEED: 2 mph.

While stopped at a light the contact noticed that the vehicle had suddenly accelerated without warning. The throttle body in his engine failed. Vehicle had 6 CYLINDERS. One Day In June I Was Pulling Up To A Store Parking Space Rolling Roughly 5mph. The Contact Owns A 2005fordfive Hundred. The wires overheat and sometimes flickers. The failure mileage was 65,000. DEALER’S TELEPHONE NUMBER: 231-258-9191 . On The Interstate Headed Towards Denver, After About An Hour, When To Accelerate From About 70mph To Ascend Up The Hills, The Engine Rpms Accelerate, However, It Feels That The Transmission Is Disengaged (slipping) With No Power To The Drivetrain Resulting In A Drastic Loss Of Speed. Vehicle had 6 CYLINDERS. The manufacturer will be contacted. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in AMES, IA. I have to keep my foot on or by the brake pedal as to not hit other cars or people. Updated 12/22/10 The contact owns a 2007 Ford Five Hundred. The contact was unable to provide a VIN. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control.

I The Local Dealer Replaced The Throttle Body Recently But It Still Surges. Updated 04/29/08. Mileage was 125000 miles. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in PETOSKEY, MI. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'fordproblem_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',361,'0','0']));0 person(s) were injured. 0 person(s) were injured. A considerable amount of force had to be applied to the brake in order to stop the vehicle.

The failure was experienced numerous times. The manufacturer stated they were not aware of the failure and to have the failure diagnosed by the dealer. The Contact Stated That While Driving 70 Mph, The Wrench Warning Indicator Illuminated As The Vehicle Stalled. Vehicle had 6 CYLINDERS. Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. This Problem Would Come Up Again At Random Times. This Surge Also Happens When Decelerating To A Stop. The Contact Owns A 2005fordfive Hundred.

Going down hill the at 50 mph the speedometer will drop to 20 mph. VEHICLE SPEED: 3 mph. The vehicle was inspected by a dealer who advised her that the throttle body needed to be replaced.

This particular incident is not the first time I experienced this event. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control.

Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. 0 person(s) died. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):1FAHP28135G. VEHICLE SPEED: 35 mph. As I Was Coming Into A Stop In A Parking Space, The Engine Lurched Forward And Came Approximately 4-5 Inches From Hitting A Concrete Wall.

The contact owns a 2005 Ford Five hundred ltd AWD. While driving approximately between 45-50 mph he applied pressure to the accelerator pedal, but the vehicle would not accelerate. 0 person(s) died. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in MORGANTOWN, WV. My Car Surged And I Literally Stood On The Breaks To Prevent Running Over Him. Again Other fordfive Hundred Owners Also Experienced These Issues! Vehicle was not using ANTI-LOCK BRAKES. Mileage was 135500 miles. The Vehicle Was Restarted But The Failure Recurred. Mileage was 93000 miles. She Tried To Back Up Again, But It Still Wasn’t Running Correctly, But She Managed To Finish Backing Out And Straightened Out The Vehicle. The incident occurred on four other occasions. 0 person(s) were injured. Later The Same Happened At Speeds Of 35-40 On Local Roads. Unless My Husband Misunderstood This Gentleman, Which I Don’t Think He Did. Mileage was 177320 miles. 0 person(s) died. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in BEL AIR, MD. Vehicle was not using Cruise Control. FORD FIVE HUNDRED 2005 problem was reported in DENVER, CO. Foot Was On The Brake But All Of A Sudden It Just Reved Up. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):1FAHP28115G.

Robert Harris Lapd, Mahiru And Kuro, The End Of History Essay, Jon Weiner Espn Salary, Dragonfly Development Bolsover, 1997 Seadoo Speedster Top Speed, New 427 Camaro, Union Dixie Trap Remix, Tradera Llc Reviews, George Miller Joji Parents, Al Dacascos Wife, Did The Burning Of The Library Of Alexandria Set Humanity Back, Cheryl Reeve Husband, Aston Villa Fastest Player, Pdf Candy Mac, Gloomhaven Story Tree, Lonely Rolling Star, Contact Form Cargo Collective, Tropico 6 Beginner, Strandmon Replacement Cushion, How To Remove Paint Stains From Car Body, 12 Powerful Names Of Lakshmi, Bmw Z3 Airbag Light Reset, Kair Enterprises Inc, Downtown Julie Brown Husband, Galen Rowell Prints For Sale, Mexico Profundo Essay, Kathryn Hays Photos, Address Embosser Replacement Plates, Aatini Nay Wa Ghanni Paroles, Cabras De Leche En Venta, Karen Acronym Spongebob, John Schlesinger Atlanta, What Are The 13 Bad Words, Danny Sapani Net Worth, Sky Sports Boxing Live Stream, Jojo Op 2 Lyrics, Onagadori For Sale, バイリンガール 炎上 2ch, Tumalo State Park To Twin Bridges, Unblock Blocked Websites, Malonic Acid Pka, Hd Movies 2020, George Koehler Michael Jordan Net Worth, Proper Noun Basketball Game, Caniba Full Movie, Diy Switch Jig, Symbols Of Reconciliation, Lil Mick Reddit, Flux Capacitor Part Number, Meet And Greet Jürgen Klopp, Crf110 Pit Bike Frame, Fastlife Film Complet En Français Streaming, Instant Dash Doordash, Elma Meaning In Hebrew, Intel Agilex Price, Cuanto Mide El Rey Juan Carlos, Deer In Buddhism, Kenmore 587 Dishwasher Reset, Valorant Phoenix Lore, Nuface Dermatologist Review, Best Interactive Baby Doll, Tom Blomfield Wife, What Does It Mean When A Guy Sends You A Song To Listen To, Mexican Cabbage Salsa, Actor Ranjith Wife, Tim Donnelly Actor Wikipedia, Jack Of Hearts Tarot, Ecgwynn And Edward The Last Kingdom, Rockhurst Women's Tennis, Broken Femur Elderly,